Who saw Pulp’s legendary 1995 Pyramid Stage set?

PulpProject

I was there in 95. we tried to get to the acoustic tent to see Portishead but it was too rammed so went to see Pulp at Pyramid instead- I think . To be honest I can’t really remember. Bands used to be on much later on the main stages then - didn’t start til nearly 11pm. By that time everything was a bit of a blur! ( no pun intended 😂

Similar to above post was looking forward to Portishead but no chance of getting anywhere near, one of our group was determined to fight his way through with his trusty Walkman (ask ya parents kids) 

Decided to try and find rest of group who were somewhere in the pyramid field, remarkably we found them sat about chatting waiting for pulp talking about us and wondering if we had managed to see Portishead we joined in the conversation and asked the same question  they were that gone they didn't realize it was us and carried on the conversation, when the realization it was us was a classic moment , and  I can't remember a thing a bout pulps set to this day, but watching common people footage on YouTube does give me a warm glowing feeling of nostalgia knowing I was there but wasn't! 

• Like 1