What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

2 hours ago, Simsy said:

Ordered one of these camp beds from decathlon. Should be more comfortable than a self-inflating mat on its own, but will add nearly 4kg to my bag.

i looked at getting one of these but decided it was just an extra thing to carry, so ended up buying a inflatable mattress to replace my old self inflating one which no longer inflates

10 minutes ago, Seldom Seen Kid said:

Dug out my festival wardrobe so I can see just how much shopping I'll need to do thanks to the lockdown weight gain. 

I did that a few weeks ago as I've got a holiday coming up next week. I had to buy a whole new shorts collection! 😄 

Got the rest of the Glastonbury stuff out of the loft yesterday. Bought a couple of items of clothing during the week. Things I need anyway but will also be suitable for Glastonbury. Have created a couple of sample set playlists as well. 

Lots. Mrs Q was away so yesterday was basically kit prep and drinking cider.

Picked up a collapsible camp bed from Blacks, tested it at home with my thin self inflating mattress and pillow. Might actually get some decent kip this year. 

Got the tent out, reminded myself how to put the damn thing up and re-waterproofed it.

Washed the sleeping bag. Tested the camping stove and tent lights. Started the proper packing pile in the garage. Dug out some of the little bits and pieces like pint cup, water bottles, diffraction glasses and some other nonsense.

Drank Thatchers.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Suprefan said:

Trying to figure out how to put all of that in a couple suit cases and not go over the weight limit for the flight.

C0EEF2B2-06A6-4668-891D-8C1412B184A5.jpeg

Packing cubes for clothes are a god send. I flew to the Netherlands with a whole 4 man tent in my suitcase, it can be done 😆

2 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

18. Flying in a week before. 

its gonna vary massively internationals and workers obviously .... the bulk of  the bin painters arrive between wed and sat this week  ... so they'll all be frantically throwing a months worth of stuff into their bags .... caravaners a day earlier too ... 

2 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

It's not looking good lads... Anyone need to do some washing?🤣

PXL_20220529_091311961_MP.thumb.jpg.addbba61ba583d669f94ab2cd6cf117f.jpg

Decant, decant, decant. 

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Going through my battery packs …I think I’ve got enough … especially as the plan is to reduce need for them this year 

image.jpg

Have Arcadia asked you to power the spider this year? 

16 minutes ago, offmytrolley said:

That's a good idea, I'll add that to my list!

Browsing for info on why it's not really self inflating, it could be that the length of time it spent rolled up may play, so will leave mine unrolled until tomorrow. Not really sunny hear so can't try that but on the other hand it should be working decently even if it's not a heatwave...