Spare Gig Tickets

Gnomicide

13 minutes ago, dompayne91 said:

Hi there - my mum bought 2x LCD tickets through TFG, but we haven’t had the instructions email on how to redeem yet. Any pointers? Feeling a bit stuck! We have the vouchers.

Have you checked junk or spam? I ordered two.for lcd via tfg on 9th August and got email asking for a payment from "AEG presents " at 1240 pm today

1 hour ago, dompayne91 said:

Hi there - my mum bought 2x LCD tickets through TFG, but we haven’t had the instructions email on how to redeem yet. Any pointers? Feeling a bit stuck! We have the vouchers.

We got some LCD tickets from CFC and you have to download the AXS app to get the actual tickets. Not sure if this will be the same?

12 hours ago, brendan84 said:

Have you checked junk or spam? I ordered two.for lcd via tfg on 9th August and got email asking for a payment from "AEG presents " at 1240 pm today

I have - still nothing. I just wondered since I have the vouchers, whether there’s a link I could follow to input a code from the voucher or something? To save me worrying about their customer care team responding!

17 hours ago, Porcelina said:

Have one spare for Fontaines DC's early show in Kingston on Tuesday (7pm stage time). QR codes don't land until the day before so won't be available until then, but happy to hold fire on payment til then too.

£16 FV.

Morning! You’ve not still got this, have you? Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...

I've got two standing tickets up for sale for the Teskey Brothers in Hammersmith tonight due to a couple of mates pulling out last minute.

£41 each face value but will consider offers. I can transfer them electronically on the eventim app if anyone is interested.