Spare Gig Tickets

Gnomicide

It's unlikely I know, but if anyone ends up trying to get shot of tickets for either Bob Vylan or Public Service Broadcasting for their impending Brighton gigs, I'd appreciate first dibs!

Edited by Quark

Hi guys

not sure where to post this 

Want to buy some courteeners tickets of someone all agreed etc 

they are through gigs and tours 

how can they transfer them? It says only through Twickets but there’s not private sale option or is there ? 

or do I just change it and wait for them to become available and send it from gigs and tours? Need some hep

venue is 02 Brixton if that helps 

thanks

jack 

1 hour ago, Jack01825 said:

Hi guys

not sure where to post this 

Want to buy some courteeners tickets of someone all agreed etc 

they are through gigs and tours 

how can they transfer them? It says only through Twickets but there’s not private sale option or is there ? 

or do I just change it and wait for them to become available and send it from gigs and tours? Need some hep

venue is 02 Brixton if that helps 

thanks

jack 

the see tickets digital tickets app lets you log in with your gigs and tours account. That will show any digital tickets which will allow you to transfer. 

I’ve done it before. 

edit to add if they are pdf tickets then they will be emailed and they can just forward the email. 

Tixel allows you to do private resales, and if supported they reissue the tickets as well. 

Edited by dotdash79