The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

I did a quick knock up of a coach only resale spreadsheet so that people were grouped:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K0nb1WYC9DoULYbRnI9npXIOWx4Iv4Ncjx7OE5UIkWA/edit#gid=0

Have a look and let me know if it works?

I may have to bump the links to both spreadsheets before the sales.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I did a quick knock up of a coach only resale spreadsheet so that people were grouped:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K0nb1WYC9DoULYbRnI9npXIOWx4Iv4Ncjx7OE5UIkWA/edit#gid=0

Good work now let's turn it green!!! 

32 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

from my tie up in the original spreadsheet I think @clarketeis after coach tickets first (and will go general if unsuccessful)

Hopefully he'll see this and update whatever needs updated?

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

@Hugh Jass II @yehbutnobut   @chemica @plot2pot @Jensescapade @Bovla  @Barnabybear @spg @northernringo @glastogirl88  @clarkete  @pauladam @thefudgefactory @Watergirl @mickthevoice @danssol @Boris I’m setting up a watts app group for the resale .., please pm me contact details if you wish to be included … no problem if you don’t … you’ll still remain on the spreadsheet … and if I’ve not tagged you I likely have your number already but feel free to Dm me anyway … 2 weeks untill first sale 🙂 

Have pinged you over my deets for the WA group 🙂

3 hours ago, pauladam said:

from my tie up in the original spreadsheet I think @clarketeis after coach tickets first (and will go general if unsuccessful)

Hopefully he'll see this and update whatever needs updated?

Yes, if that's a valid option in terms of this thread I would indeed like to have my cake and eat it - will try for Brizzle coach Thursday but general on Sunday if that fails 😊

is it just me or has the hype around the resale been a little subdued on the socials thus far (long may that continue for our sake), Im sure it will probably ramp up in the next two weeks - Im seeing this as a positive sign though based on calculations others have been discussing?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Just DM your coach choice / choices and days to @vintagelaureate and he can update the coach one 

@crazyfool1I think I'm in the same boat - I'm happy with either coach or general, but have gone for the latter as well in the past to open my options. In terms of the sheet, if I asked @vintagelaureateto add a coach, would that become my only option?

Sorry to be a pain x

1 minute ago, clarkete said:

@crazyfool1I think I'm in the same boat - I'm happy with either coach or general, but have gone for the latter as well in the past to open my options. In terms of the sheet, if I asked @vintagelaureateto add a coach, would that become my only option?

Sorry to be a pain x

Nope you’ll be on both unless you get a coach … which will mark u green on the main sale 1 

16 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Sorry to be a pain x

You seem to be already on there for Bristol ? Line 33 and 34 is thAt correct ? 

• Thanks 1

Hey there - i'm looking for a group of two to join with for the main sale - we're trying both so could try your coach tickets after we get ours and vice versa, then combine for the main sale. Helpers also appreciated! 🙂

6 minutes ago, gfa said:

Hey there - i'm looking for a group of two to join with for the main sale - we're trying both so could try your coach tickets after we get ours and vice versa, then combine for the main sale. Helpers also appreciated! 🙂

@curlylocks88 was looking to group up …. Hope this helps 

Just now, FatAmmy said:

I've already entered into an alliance with @curlylocks88for the coach onsale...2 more would make a full set for sunday. Seems like a good fit to me!

Ping me a message, lets make a whatsapp group. fingers crossed we all hit the coaches and dont even have to do the main one!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Have they announced all the resale details yet; size of groups etc? Or are we still waiting on that?

2 weeks today at 6pm for bus … the following Sunday at 9am for main … likely to be as it always is … 2 bus and 4 in main 

Edited by crazyfool1

Hi all,

Mrs J has decided after much consideration that she’s out. She’s been wobbling for a while over the prospect of leaving the kids at home and if we’re both honest her heart isn’t really in it this year. She’s decided to bail out now rather than lead anyone on.

Applogies to @wedgieand @yehbutnobut, if @vintagelaureate can’t find anyone to take her place I will still try on resale day for you guys.

Cheers

55 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Hi all,

Mrs J has decided after much consideration that she’s out. She’s been wobbling for a while over the prospect of leaving the kids at home and if we’re both honest her heart isn’t really in it this year. She’s decided to bail out now rather than lead anyone on.

Applogies to @wedgieand @yehbutnobut, if @vintagelaureate can’t find anyone to take her place I will still try on resale day for you guys.

Cheers

Sorry for your predicament @Hugh Jass II

If as it sounds you're looking for a sub I hope you manage to find one - or hook up with another group 😊

1 minute ago, clarkete said:

Sorry for your predicament @Hugh Jass II

If as it sounds you're looking for a sub I hope you manage to find one - or hook up with another group 😊

I already have a ticket, Mrs J was pregnant way back in 2019 and never intended to go in 2020.

I’m just here to see if anyone wants her place in the resale group.