Can you pay for parking tickets later?

Alexitfc

43 minutes ago, Alexitfc said:

Does anyone know if you can buy parking at a later date? Not sure how we're getting there yet but likely to be driving, don't want to buy without a parking ticket and end up screwing ourselves over!

Yes you can, you can also pay on the gate.

On 3/2/2022 at 8:13 PM, StoneCircle said:

Yes you can, you can also pay on the gate.

Is the option to get a parking ticket at the gate guaranteed? 
We'll travel from Germany and will only be able to pickup our festival ticket at the entrance. So we would need to get on parking first, without having the normal festival ticket I guess.
One person of our group is still going to pay her festival ticket balance today, so we're just wondering if we should buy the parking ticket today or later? Would be annoying to arrive at the festival and then having no chance to park. Also will it be more expansive to buy the parking ticket at the gate?

13 minutes ago, Vanski said:

Is the option to get a parking ticket at the gate guaranteed? 
We'll travel from Germany and will only be able to pickup our festival ticket at the entrance. So we would need to get on parking first, without having the normal festival ticket I guess.
One person of our group is still going to pay her festival ticket balance today, so we're just wondering if we should buy the parking ticket today or later? Would be annoying to arrive at the festival and then having no chance to park. Also will it be more expansive to buy the parking ticket at the gate?

You don't need to show your tickets until you get to the pedestrian gates. Buy it upfront if you can as it's a bit cheaper, but they won't run out of parking space.

1 minute ago, StoneCircle said:

You don't need to show your tickets until you get to the pedestrian gates. Buy it upfront if you can as it's a bit cheaper, but they won't run out of parking space.

Good to know, thanks! I think buying in advance is not a good option for us. The parking ticket will probably be together with our festival ticket at the entrance, since they don't ship tickets international anymore. Which makes it more complicated. Do you know how much more expensive tickets at the gate will be? 

17 minutes ago, Vanski said:

Good to know, thanks! I think buying in advance is not a good option for us. The parking ticket will probably be together with our festival ticket at the entrance, since they don't ship tickets international anymore. Which makes it more complicated. Do you know how much more expensive tickets at the gate will be? 

memory says its not much more than an extra £10 

On 3/2/2022 at 6:29 PM, Alexitfc said:

Does anyone know if you can buy parking at a later date? Not sure how we're getting there yet but likely to be driving, don't want to buy without a parking ticket and end up screwing ourselves over!

Yes you can. Just message See Tickets using the message facility on their Order Tracker https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/checkorder and they'll add a car park ticket to your order. You'll be sent an email with a link to pay, then you'll receive an email confirming your purchase.

I've just had to do this for my Worthy View booking, as I mistakenly booked just one car park pass when I booked our tent in 2019. It was all pretty simple.

• 2 months later...