4) Maybe...

Four Tet
Bonobo
Cate le Bon
Sleaford Mods
Phoebe Bridgers
Kendrick
Blossoms

1) Macca, Kendrick, Sam Fender, Olivia Rodrigo, Kacey Musgraves, Di Ro, Mitski, beabadoobee

2) Wolf Alice, Crowded House, Rufus Wainwright, Self Esteem, Wet Leg, Little Simz, Phoebe Bridgers

3) Billie Eilish, First Aid Kit, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss, TLC, Pet Shop Boys, St. Vincent, Haim, Bicep, Inhaler, Noel Gallagher

4) Caribou, Charli XCX, Fontaines DC, Lorde, Sigrid, Courtney Barnett

*All placings subject to change in the coming months

13 hours ago, WestCountryGirl said:

1) Macca, Kendrick, Sam Fender, Olivia Rodrigo, Kacey Musgraves, Di Ro, Mitski, beabadoobee

2) Wolf Alice, Crowded House, Rufus Wainwright, Self Esteem, Wet Leg, Little Simz, Phoebe Bridgers

3) Billie Eilish, First Aid Kit, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss, TLC, Pet Shop Boys, St. Vincent, Haim, Bicep, Inhaler, Noel Gallagher

4) Caribou, Charli XCX, Fontaines DC, Lorde, Sigrid, Courtney Barnett

*All placings subject to change in the coming months

Saw Caribou last month in Bristol and they were great - would be an amazing show on the park or glade. They played glade last time so probably get a promotion this time around .

5 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Saw Caribou last month in Bristol and they were great - would be an amazing show on the park or glade. They played glade last time so probably get a promotion this time around .

Yeah I saw them headline Green Man last year. They're not really my bag tbh, but I thought it was a good set. A few in our group I'll be at Glasto with love them though, so as the categories suggest, I'll be happy to see them again if there's nowt else on 🙂 although are they anticipated to be getting a headline slot (I can't keep up!)? Cause if so I can imagine I'll be busy elsewhere!

6 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Pretty sure Caribou subbed West Holts last time they played? Saw them at APE in the summer and they were stellar.

4 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Pretty sure Caribou subbed West Holts last time they played? Saw them at APE in the summer and they were stellar.

Yeah they subbed Hot Chip. 

It was a sublime evening. 

RTJ > Caribou > Hot Chip

1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

I’ve been and checked and I’m just flat out wrong. Subbing Hot Xhip on WH was 2015 and I think that’s the only time they’ve played. 

2 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Caribou was great at WHP the other month. Much better than when I’ve seen him (them?) in the daylight (subbing Citadel festival in 2016). So headlining a stage would be ideal but I can’t imagine it being my top choice on any given night.

I’d go see them late afternoon / early evening but probably choose something else later on, particularly having seen them recently 

Must sees: Diana Ross, St Vincent, Macca, Khruangbin, Turnstile

Would be gutted to miss: Confidence Man, Phoebe Bridgers (expecting a big ol' clash here), Jessie Ware, Kasey Musgraves, Roisin Murphy, Supergrass  

Would really like to see: Jarv Is..., Sigrid, Avalanches, Caroline Polachek, Charli XCX, Doja Cat, Idles, Herbie Hancock, Haim

Clash hell: PSB/Kendrick (already seen Kendrick but... it's Kendrick Lamar at Glastonbury. Never seen PSB and not sure if I will again? Certainly not at Glastonbury)

Edited by LinvoyPrimus

Must Sees:
Macca
Diana Ross
Olivia Rodrigo
Turnstile
Wolf Alice

Really want to
Kendrick
Billie
The Avalanches
Confidence Man
Fontaines DC
Haim
Phoebe Bridgers
Lorde
Noel G (mainly to get a decent spot for Macca)
Sam Fender 

Would like to:
Kacey Musgraves
Doja Cat
Bonobo
First Aid Kit
Glass Animals
Yves Tumor
Self Esteem 

Clash hell
Phoebe Bridgers
Four Tet
Doja Cat
Foals
Bicep
Caribou
Big Thief 
Bicep
Bonobo

The bolded are ones who I think I might be able to catch but I genuinely think all 3 have a chance at headlining a stage. 

I also have a good 5-6 other acts that I'm interested in, but will probably use that time spent wondering around the festival.

Must see 

Macca

St. Vincent

Diana Ross 

Fontaines Dc 

Wolf Alice 

Plant and Krauss 

Supergrass

Would like to see 

Elbow 

Wet leg 

Lianne Le Havas 

Crowded house 

Noel Gallagher 

The Waterboys 

Inhaler 

Skunk Anansie 

Idles 

Foals 

I'll see if no clashes and time on my hands 

Sigrid 

Blossoms 

Metronomy 

Lorde

One act I'm not putting on my must sees, or even like to sees, despite me loving them is Wolf Alice.

Saw them a couple of weeks ago in London and will see them sub Reading in August, so not massively concerned about missing them at the G. They're a band I'll offer up as a sacrifice to the rest of my group if they want to watch something else.

9 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

One act I'm not putting on my must sees, or even like to sees, despite me loving them is Wolf Alice.

Saw them a couple of weeks ago in London and will see them sub Reading in August, so not massively concerned about missing them at the G. They're a band I'll offer up as a sacrifice to the rest of my group if they want to watch something else.

I've actually not seen them since 2016 so really looking forward to it. 

1) Must sees - Paul McCartney

2) Really want - First Aid Kit, Fontaines DC, Idles, Supergrass, Wet Leg, Wolf Alice, Diana Ross, Amyl and the Sniffers, Courtney Barnett, Girl in Red, Phoebe Bridges, Dry Cleaning

3) Would like - Noel Gallagher, Mitski, Arlo Parks, Declan McKenna, Foals, Holly Humberstone, Little Simz, Beabadoobee, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss, Squid, Celeste, Big Thief

4) Maybe - Primal Scream, St Vincent, TLC, Warmduscher, Skunk Anansie, Pet Shop Boys, Lianne La Havas, 

1) Must sees - Sigrid / Sam Fender / Wolf Alice / Pet Shop Boys / Kacey Musgraves / Lorde

2) Really want - Diana Ross / Holly Humberstone / Inhaler / Jessie Ware / Haim / Caroline Polachek

3) Would like - Olivia Rodrigo / Bicep / Wet Leg / Noel Gallagher / Foals / Beabadoobee / Griff / Crowded House / Phoebe Bridgers / Khruangbin / Happy Mondays / Charli XCX / Confidence Man / The Jesus and Mary Chain / Doja Cat

4) Maybe – Paul McCartney / Billie Eilish / TLC / Lianne La Havas / Supergrass / Big Thief / Girl in Red / Mitski / The Waterboys / Blossoms / Fatboy

Hoping there is a chance NewDad will be added in - they are playing with Inhaler on Saturday night in Dublin, so hoping they will both be over on the Friday.  In saying that, I would probably struggle to fit them in looking at how stacked it is 😲

6 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Hoping there is a chance NewDad will be added in - they are playing with Inhaler on Saturday night in Dublin, so hoping they will both be over on the Friday.  In saying that, I would probably struggle to fit them in looking at how stacked it is 

Have you seen them? And would you recommend live? They're in Brighton at the end of the month, really tempted to get a ticket but there are a few things on so need to pick and choose a bit!