Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

3 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

Sam Fender should be 3rd down Pyramid and not Other. I would be such a lost momentum. He would have a huge crowd and it will be a good test for him for potential headline set in 2/3/4 years.

If the idea is having a clash-free slot, better on Pyramid than Other.

Tbh it doesn’t really matter who he clashes with on either stage - his crowd is gonna be ginormous either way. 

3 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

Sam Fender should be 3rd down Pyramid and not Other. I would be such a lost momentum. He would have a huge crowd and it will be a good test for him for potential headline set in 2/3/4 years.

If the idea is having a clash-free slot, better on Pyramid than Other.

I agree. 3rd down on the other (the shitest field in the festival) would be a travesty. He should be Pyramid.

15 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Imagine it’s probably someone who we’re thinking is on Pyramid who probably isn’t - so one of Doja Cat, Megan Thee Stallion or Olivia Rodrigo I reckon. 

I was thinking the other day that I can see Olivia Rodrigo on the Other stage. Maybe mid afternoon against a big pop act like Meghan Thee Stallion. Similar sort of booking to the Hozier/Lewis Capaldi clash in 2019. 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

something isnt right that lots of people are believing to be right, thats about all i know.

I hope what’s not right is that Little Simz is headlining Friday instead of Saturday!

Thinking about some of the things we all believe to be true (that haven’t already been formally confirmed)…

Pet Shop Boys headlining Other, could they be subbing Kendrick?

Noel G - surely there’s nowhere other than subbing Macca for him to go?

Fender - Definitely looks billed too low, been a lot of talk about a missing Pyramid sub. Could easily be him.

Lorde - Other headliner?

Doja/Megan - Are they playing where Matt says they are?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

I hope what’s not right is that Little Simz is headlining Friday instead of Saturday!

I'm pretty sure little Simz is Friday 

2 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

I don't think that's the big thing we're all getting wrong though, a lot of us have been predicting that

But it’s a wonderful one to have confirmed! Bet there’s a lot of people happy to hear that there isn’t a Simbi/Macca clash! 

Just now, Matt42 said:

@FloorFiller Is it a surprise that Four Tet might be playing in a lower position than expected? He is a big act and can sell big dates, but I feel acts like him often get under-billed at Glastonbury. 

Tbh I had him subbing WH originally so Park headliner or John Peel sub isn’t too much of a step down. If this years lineup is as packed as we’re expecting then I’m sure a regular like him was happy to take whatever slot they gave him anyway. 

But Little Simz on Friday is nothing unexpected honestly. It was a 50/50 thing. 

Considering she will be free all weekend and cancelled Sunday concert overseas do you think she will be able to do more than 1 set? I can see her playing a secret set somewhere. 

Just now, AlexOvd said:

Considering she will be free all weekend and cancelled Sunday concert overseas do you think she will be able to do more than 1 set? I can see her playing a secret set somewhere. 

Think a few on here are semi-expecting her to pop up with Kendrick on the Sunday. 

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Think a few on here are semi-expecting her to pop up with Kendrick on the Sunday. 

I am talking about something on Saturday/Sunday kinda Vampire Weekend style. Simbi opening The Park would be a good party. 

Edited by AlexOvd

6 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

I would like to think (and hope) we will be getting multiple sets from a few artists. 

15 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I would like to think (and hope) we will be getting multiple sets from a few artists. 

I wouldn’t. Would be a bit shit if the likes of Parcels are getting turned down so that Foals can play twice.