2023 legend slot

ProperTea

1 minute ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

I dunno, I actually think Razorlight could work on West Holts 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don't think it's completely out of the question.

However I'm laughing my head off at this thread today. @1MessageAgainDoneLeakthank you for the curve ball! I really hope this is true to be honest! But you've gotta give us some more clues to your credibility so we can play detectives!!! This is hilarious

It’s 100% not true … I’ve seen an act that is wrongly placed there but unfortunately I’m not able to say as I’m sworn to secrecy 

12 minutes ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

if you are in the industry you must know about some upcoming unannounced gigs. Tell us a few of them and when they get announced then people will take you seriously 

Rihanna has a UK tour in 2024 and not 2023?  I’ll answer questions but that’s really broad - I’d also rather confirm or deny things than give up a shit load of info 😂

2 minutes ago, 1MessageAgainDoneLeak said:

Rihanna has a UK tour in 2024 and not 2023?  I’ll answer questions but that’s really broad - I’d also rather confirm or deny things than give up a shit load of info 😂

give us something that's going to be announced in the next couple of weeks

A 2024 Rihanna tour that is announced in November is not going to help us with this year's line up

4 minutes ago, T-Mouse said:

Am I missing something? Mel C is in Romania yes but playing one day of a 3 day festival. If that's the friday for example, why would that stop TSG doing Sunday at G?

It wouldn't "stop" it from happening.

It just indicates that it's almost certainly not.

If they were booked at Glastonbury, then they wouldn't be accepting individual bookings elsewhere as the type of show they do (and the high profile of this particular one) would require them to do a lot of prep work and rehearsals that'd be the focus all weekend. A DJ set at some random festival a few hundred miles away wouldn't even be a consideration.

It's not much different from someone being booked in the US on the Saturday night and playing Sunday - yes of course it technically *could* be achieved, but it just makes no sense.

2 minutes ago, FrancisH said:

So Razorlight are headlining West Holts? Or not?

Man this is 1 of the few acts I can’t put my heart on, I know it hurts my credibility. I’ve said I’ll die on a hill for spice girls. Razorlight are headlining a stage on Sunday MAYBE Saturday (but I don’t think saturday) I believe it is West Holts on the Sunday, but it’s an act I won’t die on a hill for, and everyone has made me doubt myself!  Is it really that unbelievable I thought I saw them do WH on Sunday but they are doing another headlining stage that day ?

6 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

I dunno, I actually think Razorlight could work on West Holts 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don't think it's completely out of the question.

@1MessageAgainDoneLeak

Maybe, just maybe, at an extreme push as an opener. However, they are so far from the WH norm as to be highly unlikely.

Unless they turned into an EDM or Hiphop act overnight.

Working around some of this so it could be a bit more accurate (make sense), potentially it goes:

Friday:
Py: Arctic // Pulp / The Black Keys
Ot: Sam Smith
WH: Aitch
JP: Royal Blood
Pa: ?

Saturday:
Py: GnR // Capaldi / Lizzo / Becky Hill
Ot: Prodigy // Pendulum
WH: Rosalia
JP: ? // Death Grips
Pa: ?
Arcadia: Fred x Skrillex x Four Tet

Sunday:
Py: Elton John // The 1975 / Tom Grennan / Spice Girls (lol)
Ot: Queens of the Stone Age
WH: ?
JP: Razorlight
Pa: Iggy Pop

Cannot see:
AM vs Royal Blood
Fred x Skrillex x Four Tet on Arcadia sunday would go against the usualy Drum n Bass lineup no?
Razorlight on West Holts is funny

Edited by listenstolotsofcrap

This is all just silly really. There are three possibilities for me;

1. Glasto insider - pretty high risk to release the lineup and highly doubt anybody actually working for the festival would do so
2. General industry insider - do not believe individual "industry" insiders would have advanced sight of the FULL lineup, they might know one or two artists if it is somebody on their label or they're associated with them, but that's it.

And lastly and almost certainly the case 

3. Pure bollocks

1 minute ago, 1MessageAgainDoneLeak said:

Man this is 1 of the few acts I can’t put my heart on, I know it hurts my credibility. I’ve said I’ll die on a hill for spice girls. Razorlight are headlining a stage on Sunday MAYBE Saturday (but I don’t think saturday) I believe it is West Holts on the Sunday, but it’s an act I won’t die on a hill for, and everyone has made me doubt myself!  Is it really that unbelievable I thought I saw them do WH on Sunday but they are doing another headlining stage that day ?

If you've ever so much as looked at Glastonbury you'd know Razorlight are never headlining West Holts lad

Would have thought someone in the industry would know this

Just now, leath02 said:

If you've ever so much as looked at Glastonbury you'd know Razorlight are never headlining West Holts lad

Would have thought someone in the industry would know this

Perhaps it's one of those things where they intentionally add something wrong to catch the leaker. 

Anyone with even a small knowledge of Glastonbury would know razorlight, and for that matter death grips, wouldn’t headline west bolts. Which means the whole leak is ridiculous, ok maybe you’ve just seen some names and days but why randomly assign them to stages 

Edited by therefused