2023 legend slot

ProperTea

4 minutes ago, theciderviking said:

I would be absolutely shocked if they were on the pyramid legend slot. 

They weren't really big enough for long enough in the 90s and their come backs so far have not been particularly good. 

If you compare to steps who have released new stuff and found success since reforming, they'd be more likely of the two to be asked and even they'd be a stretch for a Glastonbury main stage booking. (Maybe like a pyramid opener for Friday?)

8 hours ago, sisco said:

I really must be the only person on efests that doesn’t watch all 3 headers and the legend

I think I average one Pyramid headliner a festival. Usually watch the legend (think Barry Gibb is the only one I missed?) but I'm not dead set on it. Just actually wanted to see the others.

5 hours ago, garc1a said:

Yup, but as a young Scotsman in his 20s then I was suitably hammered with a crowd of mates, my only two memories of the gig are a big row of us sitting down swaying as if in a boat  doing a drunken "I am sailing" and wearing a bobbies hat and posing topless for a photo with the cop. 

Can't remember anything of him or the music. 

This is the kind of content I'm here for

5 hours ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

Legend o'clock is a really good time to have a last mooch round the markets. Rod has great tunes but he gives me the creeps.

Ever since Kylie, I’ve used the legend slot to do just that, or mooch around taking in the site during the last of the daylight with a vastly reduced crowd. I’ll catch up with the ledge on telly.

Edited by kalifire

2 hours ago, 1MessageAgainDoneLeak said:

Where’s your favourite bar/place to drink at glasto? I’ll meet you there for the inevitable drink when I’m proven right! 🤣

If you're right, I will very gladly buy you a pint 😂 I hope it works the other way round if you're wrong though...