2023 legend slot

ProperTea

3 hours ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

I was underwhelmed by them on the other stage but perhaps the pyramid will add the necessary magic to bring the party 

I loved it. But then I'd always wanted to see them.

Great pop song writing and have always liked Clem Burke's drumming.

Would deffo be up for seeing them again.

I don’t think it’s realistic to expect Robbie as any kind of surprise. He’s getting top dollar for these bookings this summer and even with the regular Glastonbury profile-boosting calculus, he’s not in the frame. Next summer will be a different story.

I think this year has Cat written all over it

Not gonna lie I didn't know who cat Stevens was until all this talk, listened to him today and I already know about 6 songs without realising. Maybe I need to remove "music" from my bio 🤣 but I would definitely enjoy a more chilled out Sunday legend slot compared to the recent bucket list crowd mayhem to see Kylie and Diana Ross .

2 minutes ago, gazzared said:

Not gonna lie I didn't know who cat Stevens was until all this talk, listened to him today and I already know about 6 songs without realising. Maybe I need to remove "music" from my bio 🤣 but I would definitely enjoy a more chilled out Sunday legend slot compared to the recent bucket list crowd mayhem to see Kylie and Diana Ross .

im at 2 ... might need to do a little more listening 

11 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The slot itself will help get a big crowd, but I genuinely dunno what his name recognition is with these TikTok zoomers that they have now.

name recognition might be low,song recognition would be high.

4 hours ago, Superscally said:

Nick Cave into M*mf*rd was pretty mind-blowing. Not that I stayed for the latter.

It certainly blew the minds of the Sunday picnic brigade waiting for Mumford. I saw parents covering their little darling's ears in disgust. Mummy, what does fuck mean?

Edited by Ommadawn