Ban Stages Behind Flags.

Superscally

I've had enough. I've had my flag viewing ruined by those talented, good looking hipsters and posters stealing an exorbitant living and adulation for far too long, while I'm sitting down just trying to watch Wolves, Purple Aki and the Yorkshire Rose flutter in the breeze. When will Eavis wake up and bin the stages??

Edited by Superscally
I was so angry I popped
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Out of upvotes! 

I don’t want my view of I LOVE SAUSAGE obscured by an octogenarian rocker or a diminutive rapper. Eavis should make it compulsory for every attendee to bring a 6m pole with at least two flags, a cuddly toy and a windsock attached. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Out of upvotes! 

I don’t want my view of I LOVE SAUSAGE obscured by an octogenarian rocker or a diminutive rapper. Eavis should make it compulsory for every attendee to bring a 6m pole with at least two flags, a cuddly toy and a windsock attached. 

No sausage no party

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

can we all be given a large hat , chair and picnic blanket on entry to the farm 

As long as you make the hats

On 3/8/2022 at 10:09 PM, Superscally said:

I've had enough. I've had my flag viewing ruined by those talented, good looking hipsters and posters stealing an exorbitant living and adulation for far too long, while I'm sitting down just trying to watch Wolves, Purple Aki and the Yorkshire Rose flutter in the breeze. When will Eavis wake up and bin the stages??

Lolol 

Top of the range old son 

• Upvote 1