Resale helpers for Spreadsheet

Crazyfool01

I’m gathering a list of people who are happy to be allocated to Groups on the spreadsheet  to help please list below what sale you are available to help with and for how many people … and we can divide people up fairly amongst the spreadsheet . If you have previously committed help to anyone please continue to help those people … but hopefully prepare some backup options if your group is successfull . Thanks in advance … 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Not in a group cos obviously we’ve got tickets but willing to help so I’ve taken details,regs, postcodes from the spreadsheet of your group, ive got funds available, and can help on the main sale but not the coach one. I will keep checking to see if it turns green.  That ok? 

absolutely spot on ... some things might hopefully change after bus sale  ... and my friend hadn't changed his postcode ... so if you could just double check you have the correct one 🙂 thanks 🙂 

• Like 1

I am trying to get 2 tickets for people off the sheet - either sale, then will be able to help out whoever. Can also tack on two people if we miss the coach sale but get through on the main sale (although i think that complicates things a lot)

4 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Can I try? 😂 

Finding it hard not to treat this thread like an audition or charity appeal 😂 

You... yes, you there. Don't just click past. Take the time to consider what you could be doing on Sunday 27th March 2022.

For just twenty minutes of your time, you could change @blutarsky's life forever.

Tap F5 for change.

Edited by vintagelaureate
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

You... yes, you there. Don't just click past. Take the time to consider what you could be doing on Sunday 27th March 2022.

For just twenty minutes of your time, you could change @blutarsky's life forever.

Tap F5 for change.

Have you considered a career change to marketing? 
Forever is over egging it 😉 

3 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

What times are they likely at? 

I'm willing to help but I have a feeling the time change is gunna be a bitch. 

Thursday 24th March is before our clocks go forward - 6pm GMT (Toronto 2pm)
Then Sunday 27th march, a few hours after our clocks go forward - 9am BST (Toronto 4am)

4 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

What times are they likely at? 

I'm willing to help but I have a feeling the time change is gunna be a bitch. 

GA on Sunday is 9am BST I think, subject to confirmation. 
Coach sale on the Thursday is usually 6pm GMT I think. 

1 minute ago, JoeyT said:

I’ve got a group of 4 left to get from my group but more than happy to be assigned some of you folks to try for if I get in again.

Am I right in thinking it’s max 4 tickets in the resale?

4 in the main , 2 in the bus … probably rather than allocate you a group you choose one that hasn’t gone green on the spreadsheet at the point you’ve sorted your group …  The allocation i think is better for initial helpers so we can spread those across groups 

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

4 in the main , 2 in the bus … probably rather than allocate you a group you choose one that hasn’t gone green on the spreadsheet at the point you’ve sorted your group …  The allocation i think is better for initial helpers so we can spread those across groups 

Certainly makes sense.

Are you going to post a link to the spreadsheet closer to the time I assume?