Resale helpers for Spreadsheet

Crazyfool01

17 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Yes absolutely 

Presumably you’ll post it on the evening/morning of the sales and ask people just to turn it green, and not post in the thread so it stays easily accessible? 
mot maybe bump it so it stays at the top? 

1 minute ago, blutarsky said:

Presumably you’ll post it on the evening/morning of the sales and ask people just to turn it green, and not post in the thread so it stays easily accessible? 
mot maybe bump it so it stays at the top? 

Maybe ask neil to pin it for a few hours over Sale times .. 

42 minutes ago, tarw said:

Sorry I want to see you perform in the words and poetry tent. Otherwise I would🤣

Well I’ll hopefully be doing that even if I do have a ticket! 
And Mrs B will need one so she can watch in any case! 

Edited by blutarsky

3 hours ago, Simpo said:

Thursday 24th March is before our clocks go forward - 6pm GMT (Toronto 2pm)
Then Sunday 27th march, a few hours after our clocks go forward - 9am BST (Toronto 4am)

With any luck a few punters might not log on until 1000 forgetting the clocks changed on 27th.

4 hours ago, Simpo said:

Thursday 24th March is before our clocks go forward - 6pm GMT (Toronto 2pm)
Then Sunday 27th march, a few hours after our clocks go forward - 9am BST (Toronto 4am)

Okay coach one will be easy, that's noon for me... 

27th March is 2am before working the next Monday at 8am 😬 I'll help but someone's gunna owe me a pint for sure! 

Coach resale is 5am my time. General resale is 7pm.

I'll help with both, but I'll need payment details from whoever I'm trying to help - I'm not in a position to pay upfront.

If anyone is willing to share payment details before the sale, let me know and you'll have my help on the day. I promise not to book a cruise to Barbados instead.

It's a numbers game, the more of us who can commit to trying to get all efesters there the happier we'll all be in June. I and several friends are happy to try and help coach tickets out on Thursday and if by dumb luck I get mine straight away on resale day we'll keep trying for others.

Am hoping Mr Gigpusher has earned us some karma points with his sterling work on resurrecting Efestivals. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gigpusher said:

It's a numbers game, the more of us who can commit to trying to get all efesters there the happier we'll all be in June. I and several friends are happy to try and help coach tickets out on Thursday and if by dumb luck I get mine straight away on resale day we'll keep trying for others.

Am hoping Mr Gigpusher has earned us some karma points with his sterling work on resurrecting Efestivals. 

Sterling work from Mr GP had a pm from Neil today commending his work … please thank him on my behalf … hope that Karma and the organisation gets you there 

10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Sterling work from Mr GP had a pm from Neil today commending his work … please thank him on my behalf … hope that Karma and the organisation gets you there 

He's happy that it's getting him out of a lot of household chores which I am picking up so in a way I am also contributing!! Think he's quite enjoying having his coding head on. 

6 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I won’t allocate you a group … you can just decide as you like and thanks 

Surely someone just trying for whoever messes up the system, if they get a ticket for a mix of people from different groups then anyone else getting through will be hit with the tickets already purchased from one of the registrations error message.