Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

On 5/25/2024 at 3:21 PM, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

🤯 Is it me or does it feel early? (Can't wait to see the golden tickets, yippeeeee)

I’ll take it. Anyone else remember the mess in 2022? I was queuing at the box office for 3 hours. 

I just checked my email and I got the dispatch email on the 23rd but no sign of a ticket yet. 

I know this has come up before, i've tried searching without look. 

Tried to check my ticket status (wife's and a friend who we booked with) and the ticket look up is nit showing anything other than a caravan ticket. I've got the screen shot 'booking complete' and email after resale to say the tickets were purchased. 

Anyone got the see tickets email address? Or advice on how to check/who to contact 

20 minutes ago, Upside down frowner said:

Tried to check my ticket status (wife's and a friend who we booked with) and the ticket look up is nit showing anything other than a caravan ticket. I've got the screen shot 'booking complete' and email after resale to say the tickets were purchased. 

Anyone got the see tickets email address? Or advice on how to check/who to contact 

Has the lead booker got the confirmation email and have they checked? 

31 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Has the lead booker got the confirmation email and have they checked? 

I will check with them tomorrow. I put in their booking reference number and post code, so would expect their ticket acknowledgement to come up. 

Both my wife and i have the confirmation email. I may be wrong but we wouldnt have been able to book the caravan ticket without the festival ticket too. 

1 hour ago, Upside down frowner said:

Have you tried to import your order? 
I know I had to do this 

Go to order in See Tickets and click where it says import orders - it may appear then 🤞🏽

IMG_5211.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Upside down frowner said:

I will check with them tomorrow. I put in their booking reference number and post code, so would expect their ticket acknowledgement to come up. 

Both my wife and i have the confirmation email. I may be wrong but we wouldnt have been able to book the caravan ticket without the festival ticket too. 

The reference for the deposit booking is different from the one given when the balance is paid. I think I got more information when I used the balance one

6 hours ago, Upside down frowner said:

Doesn't help with the tracker but you're right about the caravan ticket. If you try and buy a camper ticket with a registration which doesn't have an active ticket against it you get this. If your registration gets you as far as choosing which type of camper ticket you want then you're golden.

Screenshot_20240529-045325.png

• Upvote 1

Also, if you look up your registration number via edit/retrieve details on the Glastonbury.seetickets page it will tell you you can't delete your reg details if you have an active ticket associated with it.

Yeh weve got Hospitality too, its just, not the same. No anticipation, no worry, and no delight at their arrival. Will just have to get excited when our promised Blue route sticker, and Hospitality Car Park pass arrive  🙂

9 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

The pace of ticket despatch usually picks up from now on. Crazy as it seems, I’m actually missing the anticipation of delivery this year as we are doing hospitality and collecting them. 

First time I've got a GA ticket that's not coach since 2017! 

Have almost forgotten what its like to wait for one! 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

First time I've got a GA ticket that's not coach since 2017! 

Have almost forgotten what its like to wait for one! 

Our postie actually asked me about a week ago to let him know when we expected the tickets! He’s so used to me every year asking him, had to tell him to stand down this year. 😊

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Our postie actually asked me about a week ago to let him know when we expected the tickets! He’s so used to me every year asking him, had to tell him to stand down this year. 😊

ha!

I'm sure he'll be back on duty for 2025 🙂 

9 hours ago, Traci said:

Have you tried to import your order? 
I know I had to do this 

Go to order in See Tickets and click where it says import orders - it may appear then 🤞🏽

IMG_5211.jpeg

I'm not fretting too much, trying to buy accommodation/car pass it says my wife has a booking and it allows me to choose campervan/tipi. 

When trying to import it only shows the 2019 campervan ticket linked to my details on See Tickets but i've been fortunate to get a few tickets over the last 10 years. 

Thanks all

1 hour ago, Stretlow said:

A friend of mine's delivery status has changed from "Tickets will be sent out shortly" to " This ticket is not dispatched by Seetickets"

Anyone seen this before?

My campervan pass says that