Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

Really feels like the best way to do this would be via See or GFL rather than trying to get hold of the person directly.

Something has gone wrong here, and they need to check if it's a one-off, or a wider issue.

Tickets arrived yesterday after a slightly nail biting moment where we got a missed delivery card the day before despite not hearing the door! Still waiting for one more from our household. Seems odd they don’t send all the tickets going to the same address at the same time! 

6 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

At what point do people get nervous ? 

If/when I get on to coach and the driver says "uh, you're not on the list".

It's so much easier this way..

Just now, incident said:

If/when I get on to coach and the driver says "uh, you're not on the list".

It's so much easier this way..

Yeah definately a benefit … the wait for coach times and the chance of a later arrival I think counteracts that 

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Yeah definately a benefit … the wait for coach times and the chance of a later arrival I think counteracts that 

Would only ever go from Bristol, so times are selected and locked in. Or London if it made geographic sense.

Really don't understand why they choose not to allow time selection from other departure points, it would make the coach packages much more appealing. Could increase the number of coach packages at the same time and get more people off the road / less car parking space needed.

1 minute ago, incident said:

Would only ever go from Bristol, so times are selected and locked in. Or London if it made geographic sense.

Really don't understand why they choose not to allow time selection from other departure points, it would make the coach packages much more appealing. Could increase the number of coach packages at the same time and get more people off the road / less car parking space needed.

Agree along with a few more departure points … down this way it seems daft Exeter isn’t one of them tbh 

Quest for people who have had dispatch emails and bought parking passes.

Does it mention the parking passes as items that have been sent?

I’ve just got mine and it doesn’t say it’s included but last year it did on the email. 

47 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Great news, now find that safe place for them, after you’ve spent some time gazing lovingly at their majestic beauty. 

They have already gone in my side drawer in between two books. 

Even told my wife where I'd put them if I somehow forget!

7 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Quest for people who have had dispatch emails and bought parking passes.

Does it mention the parking passes as items that have been sent?

I’ve just got mine and it doesn’t say it’s included but last year it did on the email. 

I ordered a car park ticket and it wasn't mentioned in the email, but was in the envelope when the tickets arrived today.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, incident said:

Really feels like the best way to do this would be via See or GFL rather than trying to get hold of the person directly.

Something has gone wrong here, and they need to check if it's a one-off, or a wider issue.

All that went wrong is someone forgot to change their address. I've tracked her down so all good 🙂

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

I ordered a car park ticket and it wasn't mentioned in the email, but was in the envelope when the tickets arrived today.

Cheers. I’ve had missing car park passes the last 3 festivals so I don’t fancy going through the process again. 

7 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

Do the ticket despatch emails just go out in the morning or is my constant refreshing of my email not a complete and utter waste of time?

they do seem to go out at all times of the day, mine was at 11:30 this morning.

Am I right in thinking that international (non-EU) tickets get left at the box-office to collect on arrival? If so, which pedestrian gate is this box office located at? I would assume Gate A but I can't find a confirmation of this anywhere...

Thanks 🙂

1 minute ago, Glastonbury101 said:

Am I right in thinking that international (non-EU) tickets get left at the box-office to collect on arrival? If so, which pedestrian gate is this box office located at? I would assume Gate A but I can't find a confirmation of this anywhere...

Thanks 🙂

Yes it's Gate A, box office opens the same time as the main gates.

On 5/31/2024 at 9:35 PM, tarw said:

You should still get the ticket posted out to you. You will need it to get through PG1 and then pick up your wristband from Spring Ground. Unless it’s changed from last year. 

Thanks but the confirmation email quite clearly says it will be available for collection on the gate when we arrive together 😊 I’m their nominated PA, rather than a general volunteer, so perhaps it’s a different system.