Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

16 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

the issue with Royal Mail it seems now is that you cant get to collect it from local sorting office , the cards keep giving redelivery days but the option for sort office collection has vanished . so if you work during delivery times its a ball ache to sort 

You can (or I could), they just don’t advertise it so much, I missed 2 deliveries, the app said they would try again the next day but the card said rearrange delivery so I just went to the local sort office the next day and it was there to collect 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

not so good ... tracker says signed for by Julia .... photo of a random floor , app says redelivered attempt today , they weren't ffs 

God, the stress of it all. Really they turn up for you. Julia could be the postie…they sometimes sign.

5 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

God, the stress of it all. Really they turn up for you. Julia could be the postie…they sometimes sign.

Indeed … is out my hands to sort sadly just feel incapable and the box office really f**ks up plans 

9 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Indeed … is out my hands to sort sadly just feel incapable and the box office really f**ks up plans 

Nightmare. Still time for it to work out ok though 🤞. I’d definitely be hitting up the local RM depot as a first step. Having to collect at the box office has always been my greatest fear, especially when camping up at WV. How do you even manage the logistics of that when you’re driving? My PA volunteer ticket this year is collected on the gate. Just got to have faith in the confirmation email the festival sent to my friend who applied for it. All will be well 😊See you on the farm!

Just now, phillyfaddle said:

Nightmare. Still time for it to work out ok though 🤞. I’d definitely be hitting up the local RM depot as a first step. Having to collect at the box office has always been my greatest fear, especially when camping up at WV. How do you even manage the logistics of that when you’re driving? My PA volunteer ticket this year is collected on the gate. Just got to have faith in the confirmation email the festival sent to my friend who applied for it. All will be well 😊See you on the farm!

Yeah that’s the plan I hope . And tracking down any neighbours called Julia 

28 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

How does it f**k up plans? 

They’re pretty good from what I’ve heard in the past.

4 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

How does it f**k up plans? 

They’re pretty good from what I’ve heard in the past.

We are coming on bikes and won’t be able to get to that point without difficulty.  Will mean we have to wait in the queue for box office while the campsite fills up … no advance party 

im sure the guys at box office won’t be an issue 

Edited by Crazyfool01

I too am facing a box office trip (at best) at the moment with RM having seemingly mislaid my ticket since trying one delivery.

Am trying to seek some clarity from SEE/Glastonbury but getting anything from them has been extremely difficult. Haven’t gone down the box office route before, nor any idea what I’d need to ensure it works out.

Anyone been through it before?

4 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

not so good ... tracker says signed for by Julia .... photo of a random floor , app says redelivered attempt today , they weren't ffs 

On no, I feel your pain mate. Here’s hoping tomorrow brings some luck in the form of a Julia.

12 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

You should be able to get the gps coordinates of where they were delivered from Royal Mail. That should help track down Julia

49 minutes ago, t0paz said:

You should be able to get the gps coordinates of where they were delivered from Royal Mail. That should help track down Julia

The photo looks like the sorting office floor and no gps as I think it’s been signed for by postie …. Friend is off to sorting office this afternoon as that seems to be where it is … crossing fingers 

14 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

We are coming on bikes and won’t be able to get to that point without difficulty.  Will mean we have to wait in the queue for box office while the campsite fills up … no advance party 

im sure the guys at box office won’t be an issue 

Didn't realise you were so in to biking mate, bit of a jaunt from Taunton that. You must be tired once you're in and tent is setup.

Just now, JoeyT said:

Didn't realise you were so in to biking mate, bit of a jaunt from Taunton that. You must be tired once you're in and tent is setup.

From the carpark as I’m sure you are aware after being on here many years 

4 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

From the carpark as I’m sure you are aware after being on here many years 

Didn't know you did that sorry pal.

Thought you normally drove or coached down. What does cycling from the car park gain? I thought you had to drop bags off for them to be shuttled in or something.

14 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Didn't know you did that sorry pal.

Thought you normally drove or coached down. What does cycling from the car park gain? I thought you had to drop bags off for them to be shuttled in or something.

Just easier than carrying stuff or pushing a trolley … the legs take the strain rather than other bits of body . The trailers have done us well over many years as they have good ground clearance too . Coach last 2 years have been new option . This year back to car 

Anyway we have tickets in hand … dispatched on the 6th … attempted delivery 8th … no card left . Attempted again 5 days later , card left . Then apparent third attempt but no card . Photo of Royal Mail floor and Julia signed for . Picked them up from Royal Mail depot today . …… and relax 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Just easier than carrying stuff or pushing a trolley … the legs take the strain rather than other bits of body . The trailers have done us well over many years as they have good ground clearance too . Coach last 2 years have been new option . This year back to car 

i'm trying to picture this in my head, are you cycling with all your stuff for the week? sounds brutal

Just now, goldfishboy said:

i'm trying to picture this in my head, are you cycling with all your stuff for the week? sounds brutal

Just from carpark with bikes and trailers we do 2 trips but is pretty quick on wheels 

23 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

FYI, if the worst ever happens, drive to bronze gate, there’s a temporary car park there where you can park while you pick up your ticket from the box office. It’s just outside hospitality parking so not a long trek to the box office. Mainly for collecting press credentials, but they allow punters to park there too so they can go to box office. Carry on to WV once you get your tickets. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Toilet Duck said:

FYI, if the worst ever happens, drive to bronze gate, there’s a temporary car park there where you can park while you pick up your ticket from the box office. It’s just outside hospitality parking so not a long trek to the box office. Mainly for collecting press credentials, but they allow punters to park there too so they can go to box office. Carry on to WV once you get your tickets. 

Thank you. Never knew that. Very useful info!