Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

By some miracle my brother spotted our postie yesterday (we work together opposite my house) and he signed for my tickets, which were from the Guardian so sent separately. 

Just arrived home after 10 days away to no post other than my tickets. Happy tears! Feels so real now! 

On 6/16/2024 at 8:49 AM, Alison C said:

Anyone still not got their tickets! Ours still not arrived. See tickets message still saying tickets in stock and will be posted to the address. Panicking a bit 😳

I was in the same boat but got our dispatch email yesterday, tracking is now in the RM system, delivery tomorrow, hopefully !

On 6/12/2024 at 4:45 PM, mickeyboymel said:

Thanks @Hugh with a P its good to know there seem to be extreme delays in Dublin Mail centre, a friend who works there was able to send me the detailed tracking, The Trolley which the evelope was supposed to be on accoring to the tracking made its way to Mullingar via Athlone overnight on 01.06.2024 but when they opened it and scanned everything, my letter was missing so its definitely lost, Ive been down to see the manager today in the Sort Office.

Well having fallen off the Tracker since 31.05.24 and having exausted all hopes, I got a knock on my door early yesterday morning, the envelope, slightly trodden on but ticket intact!

I had managed to get a leter from a Friend who works in Royal Mail, which was enough for SEE Tickets to say, hold tight, if they do not arrive we have a contingency plan in place and not to worry - its hard to get a reply from See Tickets but when I did they were very reassuring - hang in there anyone else who is waiting! 

See you all on the farm next week.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mickeyboymel said:

Well having fallen off the Tracker since 31.05.24 and having exausted all hopes, I got a knock on my door early yesterday morning, the envelope, slightly trodden on but ticket intact!

I had managed to get a leter from a Friend who works in Royal Mail, which was enough for SEE Tickets to say, hold tight, if they do not arrive we have a contingency plan in place and not to worry - its hard to get a reply from See Tickets but when I did they were very reassuring - hang in there anyone else who is waiting! 

See you all on the farm next week.

Oh this is great news, delighted for you.  What a nightmare though !!!  You can FINALLY relax and enjoy the build up now.  

1 hour ago, TiZuff said:

my friends have yet to recieve their parking tickets for WV. cutting it a bit close isnt it?!

Last time at WV we got parking tickets on the Monday of festival week. We were hours away from leaving. Had receipts, proof of purchase etc ready in case we didn’t get them.  

• Upvote 1