Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

Used the See Tickets order checker (or whatever we're calling it) to have a look at my order today and got the message they were sent by secure courier on 31st May 🙂  No confirmation email yet but I'm sure it'll come.

Now the anxious wait next week for them to arrive. Paid for 6 of us to save on the delivery/admin charge so now I've got the added nerves of having to keep friends tickets safe until we leave, not just mine.

Edited by DareToDibble

8 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

Thanks but the confirmation email quite clearly says it will be available for collection on the gate when we arrive together 😊 I’m their nominated PA, rather than a general volunteer, so perhaps it’s a different system. 

Yes sorry I thought you were volunteering on the accessible campsite rather than a PA. It’s a different entry system and you are right you will pick up your ticket at the gate. 

See you on the farm 

My ticket was secured by a wonderful person on here during the resale. My campervan tickets is showing as "these items are not despatched by See". I've queried this with See and they've told me (twice) that it will be sent with my festival ticket. However that's not what it says on Glasto's website "Campervan tickets will be sent out with your Festival tickets (unless booked in a resale or after paying your ticket balance)"

Anyone know the crack for this?

10 hours ago, tarw said:

Yes sorry I thought you were volunteering on the accessible campsite rather than a PA. It’s a different entry system and you are right you will pick up your ticket at the gate. 

See you on the farm 

Look forward to it Tarw ❤️ xx

Ps will have my Welsh flag out!

Edited by phillyfaddle

Anyone get the dispatch email on Saturday morning, my tracker is still not working and I assumed it would today, starting to get a slight bit nervous (almost certainly for no reason) 

13 minutes ago, Barneym said:

Anyone get the dispatch email on Saturday morning, my tracker is still not working and I assumed it would today, starting to get a slight bit nervous (almost certainly for no reason) 

Got mine on Sat afternoon, same tracking situation here.

Its all ok, the tickets have been assigned a tracking number, probably still at seetickets, they'll be collected by royal mail today, I expect to see a tracking update later this evening.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Barneym said:

my tracker didn't work until royal mail picked up the tickets from see 24 hours after i got the dispatch email.

yes, you're getting nervous for no reason. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

I got my dispatch email on Friday and tracking is only just working this morning saying at Nottingham MC. Presuming that means they will now be delivered tomorrow which is so annoying as leaving in the morning and will be away for 10 days. What do I do? Will they keep trying to deliver, post or will I now just have to collect? Makes me feel nervous the postie carrying them around each day!!!