Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

6 hours ago, Long Drop said:

Hi,

Does anybody know what options you have if you are not in when the ticket arrives?

Thanks.

The postie will stick a red card through the door with all the instructions. One of which will be to go to your local delivery centre and collect it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mashy said:

Anyone had a campervan ticket delivered yet?

Just wondering if they have started to be sent out or not.

Hopefully I'll be able to answer this tomorrow...RM tracker says my ticket has been sent to local delivery office so it should be with me by 1pm tomorrow, and I've ordered a CV ticket. They usually come together.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mashy said:

I can hopefully tell you this evening 🙂

most years they have come with the festival ticket, but there have been two years when they came separatly, and man, that was stressful!

Edited by paulshane

I paid my balance a day before I paid for my missus' ticket (she was unsure whether to go). Her ticket arrived this morning, still no despatch email for mine. There is no pattern.

Yay, our Love Fields Car Park tickets, and Blue Route stickers arrived yesterday ! Wristband/ticket collection is at reception 🙂

Nasty, offensive  option to some I know, but it was our only option this year to get tickets and due to family ill health this may be our last year for a while, so a price we had to pay 😕

Royal Mail tracker kicked into life today “Item Received Nottingham MC”

Can anyone who has received their ticket tell me how long it takes from this point to delivery? Hoping to get mine before the weekend.

1 minute ago, richy24 said:

Royal Mail tracker kicked into life today “Item Received Nottingham MC”

Can anyone who has received their ticket tell me how long it takes from this point to delivery? Hoping to get mine before the weekend.

I got that email Thursday morning last week and had the tickets in my hand by Saturday lunchtime....so 48 hours.

Edited by gooner1990
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, mashy said:

17 hours ago, Pear_Cider said:

Hopefully I'll be able to answer this tomorrow...RM tracker says my ticket has been sent to local delivery office so it should be with me by 1pm tomorrow, and I've ordered a CV ticket. They usually come together.

I can confirm that my ticket arrived this morning, and my CV ticket was enclosed as usual 😄

• Like 1

Confirmation of despatch email received on Monday, Royal Mail tracking number info available on app yesterday, tickets delivered today. Seems to be a 48h turnaround in the main

3 weeks to go!!!

1 minute ago, emmaroid said:

Confirmation of despatch email received on Monday, Royal Mail tracking number info available on app yesterday, tickets delivered today. Seems to be a 48h turnaround in the main

3 weeks to go!!!

How come you missed 2023, that must have been tough after going for nearly 30 years on the bounce...

I have the golden tickets. The excitement is unreal at this point having missed last year due to an administrational error and this being the first time all four of my best friends can make it too. Starting to feel very real