Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

5 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

How come you missed 2023, that must have been tough after going for nearly 30 years on the bounce...

Really tough! I'm not even sure I'm fully over it now! 😢 I just couldn't get tickets for the first time ever and the resale was a joke with not even having to put bank details in to secure a ticket.

I did debate writing a begging letter to Emily and Michael to see if they would feel sorry for me but decided to just grow up and accept it in the end, as tough as it was. I couldn't stay in the country mind - booked an all inclusive holiday over Glasto week to soften the pain!

I knew the day would come eventually but nothing quite prepares you for that first time when the festival is happening and you are not there. Still, thankful I am getting to celebrate my 30 year anniversary this June.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Neverneverland said:

Dispatch email received on Saturday morning, tickets arrived today! 

Ditto. See ticket order said despatch started on Friday.

13 minutes ago, lingle said:

Our tickets arrived today yay but no car parking tix despite 2 being on order list . 
struggling to find contact for See any suggestions? 
thanks

you need to go onto the order in the customer services then you can send a message, they will ask if you are sure you haven't received them then send them out

Used Royal Mail tracking number. Says delivered successfully this morning. Has a photo of my front door. And where it says signature of recipient just says my name in capital letters. Nobody has been home all morning. Praying they’ve just posted through the letterbox but anyone know the procedure for if they’re not there and postie has done a runner with them?

Just now, Anon12465 said:

Used Royal Mail tracking number. Says delivered successfully this morning. Has a photo of my front door. And where it says signature of recipient just says my name in capital letters. Nobody has been home all morning. Praying they’ve just posted through the letterbox but anyone know the procedure for if they’re not there and postie has done a runner with them?

I think many posties just stick them through the letterbox and take a photo. I’m sure they will be waiting for you on the floor! Others put a card through the door and ask you to collect at post office. 

Recorded Delivery isn't it - "you gotta sign for it mate"... I usually end up having to go off to the DC on the Sat to pick them up after a failed delivery, but this year looks like they should get to me Thurs / Fri and I'm WFH so makes a pleasant change.

34 minutes ago, emmaroid said:

Really tough! I'm not even sure I'm fully over it now! 😢 I just couldn't get tickets for the first time ever and the resale was a joke with not even having to put bank details in to secure a ticket.

I did debate writing a begging letter to Emily and Michael to see if they would feel sorry for me but decided to just grow up and accept it in the end, as tough as it was. I couldn't stay in the country mind - booked an all inclusive holiday over Glasto week to soften the pain!

I knew the day would come eventually but nothing quite prepares you for that first time when the festival is happening and you are not there. Still, thankful I am getting to celebrate my 30 year anniversary this June.

My day will come!

At least you're there this year for your 30th! 🙂 

Mine came today

honestly i don’t know why they don’t issue you with a code that the postie has to enter into their app before they can hand the tickets over. Deliveroo do this and Amazon does it for high value parcels and it works great

3 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

you need to go onto the order in the customer services then you can send a message, they will ask if you are sure you haven't received them then send them out

Thanks 

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I think many posties just stick them through the letterbox and take a photo. I’m sure they will be waiting for you on the floor! Others put a card through the door and ask you to collect at post office. 

All of our tickets were just posted through the letterbox....

4 hours ago, snailcheeks said:

Odd - I also did not receive my car parking ticket...do they come out later? I've messaged See anyway

First time this has ever happened to us. Fingers crossed we both get it sorted. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, snailcheeks said:

Ah ok so a definite error. Thanks for letting me know! 

Depends, did you order and pay at the same time as your ticket? Or in a separate transaction? 

I think see tickets processes 'orders' not 'customers' if that makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Alvoram said:

Depends, did you order and pay at the same time as your ticket? Or in a separate transaction? 

I think see tickets processes 'orders' not 'customers' if that makes sense. 

Goood point. I just checked and defo in the same order

• Like 1

got a missed delivery note for yesterday as expected, but what wasn't expected is that they now apparently have to try and deliver it again today, before I can pick up at the sorting office, bah.

so hopefully this evening I will get my grubby hands on my ticket