Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

16 hours ago, snailcheeks said:

Odd - I also did not receive my car parking ticket...do they come out later? I've messaged See anyway

Was it regular parking? My Sticklinch one didn’t arrive and I’ve checked the order to find this in the details, which I don’t think it said before.

Accommodation e-tickets will be sent nearer the time of the Festival. Parking passes will be dispatched separately to your Festival tickets in June.

20 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

you need to go onto the order in the customer services then you can send a message, they will ask if you are sure you haven't received them then send them out

Update see have got back to us and are sending out parking passes . Hope others in similar situation get this sorted too. 
thanks

49 minutes ago, Charliehmiller said:

Quick question on tickets bought in resale, do they go to everyone's house or just the lead booker? 

I thought it went to everyone but my girlfriend who was lead booker is the only one with the dispatch email. Cheers 

Just the lead booker. If you buy in the resale you pay for 1 lot of postage and they get sent together.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, t0paz said:

Was it regular parking? My Sticklinch one didn’t arrive and I’ve checked the order to find this in the details, which I don’t think it said before.

Accommodation e-tickets will be sent nearer the time of the Festival. Parking passes will be dispatched separately to your Festival tickets in June.

regular parking paid for at the same time as main ticket 

40 minutes ago, lingle said:

Update see have got back to us and are sending out parking passes . Hope others in similar situation get this sorted too. 
thanks

great news - hopefully i receive the same response then! Did they acknowledge it was missing rather than they were also planning to issue later?

17 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Tickets arrived about 10 minutes ago 🙂 Now I just have to panic every single day for 3 weeks that they're still in the cupboard I left them in.

I hide mine in case some swine breaks in. Take the TV, take the Laptop but don't take my Glasto ticket!

Got my email this morning whoop

Edited by Dave_c
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

Do the campervan/parking tickets come with the main tickets?

On the first page of tickets with the address on it, there’s a list of all the things in the order. Everything is listed, even if the number ordered is 0. If it doesn’t match what you ordered or what was dispatched, give see a shout!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Toilet Duck said:

On the first page of tickets with the address on it, there’s a list of all the things in the order. Everything is listed, even if the number ordered is 0. If it doesn’t match what you ordered or what was dispatched, give see a shout!

Monorail?

Just now, Popsider75 said:

Monorail?

Now that you mention it, I didn’t get my monorail pass. Was just so excited to see the tickets in there, I never properly checked! Feckers, I’ll have to chase that up now…😁

3 hours ago, snailcheeks said:

great news - hopefully i receive the same response then! Did they acknowledge it was missing rather than they were also planning to issue later?

Yeah “The missing car passes have now been sent and should be with you in the coming days.” 

I bought the car park ticket after I paid the balance but the car park ticket come included with the tickets. 

I also received a dispatch email for the car park yesterday so no idea what's going on.

2 hours ago, lingle said:

Yeah “The missing car passes have now been sent and should be with you in the coming days.” 

I’ve now got a reply from See saying car parking ticket will get issued today phew 

Arrived! postie just put them through the door at some point today, well, saves me a trip to the sorting office.

East Camper was in there too

I have put them in their traditional safe place, which is a clip frame hung on the wall, so I can't 'tidy them away' / spill any thing on then, recycle themn accidentally etc.

image.png.20691123e71b98262e58d096ad98f76a.png

Edited by paulshane
  • Like 1

I live in spain so emailed seetickets the other day asking them if the remaining international tickets were being sent out soon as they’re not going to arrive in time if they leave it much later and I’ve just had an email back saying “at this late stage it would be impractical to send out the ticket to a non UK address due to the proximity to the festival.”

Does this mean I’m going to have to collect them from the box office again? I’ve had this problem the last three festivals now where I’m constantly told not to worry and my tickets will arrive in time. However, my tickets always seem to be some of the last to be sent out and they never arrive in time so I always end up having to collect them at the box office which is really annoying.

Under my order it still says that tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided but having just been told it’s impractical to send out tickets to a non UK address I’m concerned that they’re not even going to try and send me my tickets anymore. It’s so frustrating that this is happening to me every year and I don’t understand why they don’t just ship the international tickets a couple of weeks earlier.

Edited by parkerpenguin