Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

26 minutes ago, parkerpenguin said:

I live in spain so emailed seetickets the other day asking them if the remaining international tickets were being sent out soon as they’re not going to arrive in time if they leave it much later and I’ve just had an email back saying “at this late stage it would be impractical to send out the ticket to a non UK address due to the proximity to the festival.”

Does this mean I’m going to have to collect them from the box office again? I’ve had this problem the last three festivals now where I’m constantly told not to worry and my tickets will arrive in time. However, my tickets always seem to be some of the last to be sent out and they never arrive in time so I always end up having to collect them at the box office which is really annoying.

Under my order it still says that tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided but having just been told it’s impractical to send out tickets to a non UK address I’m concerned that they’re not even going to try and send me my tickets anymore. It’s so frustrating that this is happening to me every year and I don’t understand why they don’t just ship the international tickets a couple of weeks earlier.

If you get a ticket for 2025 would it be worth having it sent to someone in the UK or you know that is going to the festival?

9 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

If you get a ticket for 2025 would it be worth having it sent to someone in the UK or you know that is going to the festival?

Unfortunately that’s not really an option as everyone I go with also live in Spain or abroad. I did have a few friends from the UK go last year so if I do get tickets in the same year as them again, I think I might have to ask if I can send the tickets to theirs. It just seems crazy that the same situation is occurring every single year and they always send out my tickets too late.

On 5/28/2024 at 9:52 PM, Upside down frowner said:

I know this has come up before, i've tried searching without look. 

Tried to check my ticket status (wife's and a friend who we booked with) and the ticket look up is nit showing anything other than a caravan ticket. I've got the screen shot 'booking complete' and email after resale to say the tickets were purchased. 

Anyone got the see tickets email address? Or advice on how to check/who to contact 

Not that anyone should care but our tickets arrived yesterday at the lead bookers house + our camoervan ticket which was booked seperately 😊

Good day, as our Beat-herder tickets arrived at home on the same day 😎

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, svphie said:

so do car park passes and tickets get despatched separately? not had any word on our car park pass.

IF you bought them in separate orders, yes. even if dispatched on the same day, parking is 1st/2nd class, not recorded 1PM like the tickets

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes, usually just come by normal mail,not recorded delivery 

1 minute ago, EavisAintDead said:

IF you bought them in separate orders, yes. even if dispatched on the same day, parking is 1st/2nd class, not recorded 1PM like the tickets

Ah, ok thanks both.

39 minutes ago, svphie said:

so do car park passes and tickets get despatched separately? not had any word on our car park pass.

We bought our car park ticket long after we paid the balance.  Our tickets arrived last week.  We had no notification at all about the car park ticket but it arrived this morning.  We're in Ireland, not sure if that makes any difference.  I would imagine it will just turn up in the next few days.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

starting to get a bit edgy on ours ... went to despatched on the 6th ? no sign ... when should I start getting concerned ? 

Mine took 5 days from receiving the email until they were attempted to be delivered (which I then missed but that was on me, well my toddler who didn’t want to sit in waiting for a rocket all day) have you had the email? If so the app works much better to keep checking where they are 

4 minutes ago, Barneym said:

Mine took 5 days from receiving the email until they were attempted to be delivered (which I then missed but that was on me, well my toddler who didn’t want to sit in waiting for a rocket all day) have you had the email? If so the app works much better to keep checking where they are 

Dispatch email but that’s it … delivered to a friend as he paid which makes me more nervous tbh as he’s a bit more relaxed about things 

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Dispatch email but that’s it … delivered to a friend as he paid which makes me more nervous tbh as he’s a bit more relaxed about things 

I would just get the tracking number of your friend and keep tracking via the post office app it’s pretty detailed about where it is once it starts working 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Barneym said:

I would just get the tracking number of your friend and keep tracking via the post office app it’s pretty detailed about where it is once it starts working 

Attempted delivery today … phew 

• Like 1

An Post here in Ireland have lost mine, they were dispatched on 27.05.2024 and have not been seen since 01.06.2024 in the Dublin Mail Centre.

Going round in rings, An Post claim See Tickets need to follow it up, wait 20 working days before Royal Mail can declare them lost, I am loosing the will to live here.

If I can get Royal Mail to declare their onward shipping partner (An Post) have lost them then send that confirmtion to See Tickets hopefully they will allow me to collect a replacement at the Box Office.

ANY OTHER IRISH TICKET HOLDERS HAVE TICKETS FROM SEE GO MISSING  IN DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE?

Edited by mickeyboymel

2 minutes ago, mickeyboymel said:

An Post here in Ireland have lost mine, they were dispatched on 27.05.2024 and have not been seen since 01.06.2024 in the Dublin Mail Centre.

Going rounfd in rings, An Post claim See Tickets need to follow it up, wait 20 working days before Royal Mail can declare them lost, I am loosing the will to live here.

If I can get Royal Mail to declare their onward shipping partner (An Post) have lost them then send that confirmtion to See Tickets hopefully they will allow me to colect a replacement at the Box Office.

ANY OTHER IRISH TICKET HOLDERS HAVE TICKETS FROM SEE GO MISSING  IN DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE?

Oh man sorry to hear this.  Our were showing as received and sorted in the Dublin Mail Centre on 31st May.  There was still no sign of them the following Friday, 7th June.  I was chatting to them on their online chat thing for 3 days in a row asking what was happening with them.  They couldn't tell me, they just said it's busy, there is a lot of mail to process and keep checking the tracker.

On the 3rd day of talking to them, they told me that the tickets would be in a van that day and would be with us the next day or two which I thought at the time was bullshit, just fobbing me off kind of thing.  While I was chatting to them and they were telling me this, the postie arrived with them (even though the tracker was still saying they were at the sorted stage)!!!  

Sorry, I realise that isn't really helpful.  I just reckon ours were missing for a while too, no-one seemed to know where they were and then they just turned up.   I'm hoping the same happens for you.   

31 minutes ago, Hugh with a P said:

Oh man sorry to hear this.  Our were showing as received and sorted in the Dublin Mail Centre on 31st May.  There was still no sign of them the following Friday, 7th June.  I was chatting to them on their online chat thing for 3 days in a row asking what was happening with them.  They couldn't tell me, they just said it's busy, there is a lot of mail to process and keep checking the tracker.

On the 3rd day of talking to them, they told me that the tickets would be in a van that day and would be with us the next day or two which I thought at the time was bullshit, just fobbing me off kind of thing.  While I was chatting to them and they were telling me this, the postie arrived with them (even though the tracker was still saying they were at the sorted stage)!!!  

Sorry, I realise that isn't really helpful.  I just reckon ours were missing for a while too, no-one seemed to know where they were and then they just turned up.   I'm hoping the same happens for you.   

Thanks @Hugh with a P its good to know there seem to be extreme delays in Dublin Mail centre, a friend who works there was able to send me the detailed tracking, The Trolley which the evelope was supposed to be on accoring to the tracking made its way to Mullingar via Athlone overnight on 01.06.2024 but when they opened it and scanned everything, my letter was missing so its definitely lost, Ive been down to see the manager today in the Sort Office.

11 hours ago, Huckleberry Finn said:

Is there any line into SEE which isn't via their customer service team, which is quite slow at replying on email? Have tried them on social but no reply either.

I’ve had one unsuccessful delivery attempt last week and since then nothing, with the RM tracker having now not updated in a week. RM investigating but SEE are only replying sporadically to me and offering next to no guidance.

Very worried it has been lost/wont turn up and the timeline won’t allow me to find out if I can obtain a replacement, or if SEE will even reply with details around if/how to do that.

Losing quite a bit of sleep over this now. Any guidance, of any kind, anyone can provide, would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Has anyone not received their tickets yet? Seeticket is sitting at 62 percent dispatched but that hasnt move since last Friday, so feel cant rely on that. None of our group have received and we all paid separately. However we have got our parking passes! Really hope its not a box office collection job 😞 

58 minutes ago, teeb1986 said:

Has anyone not received their tickets yet? Seeticket is sitting at 62 percent dispatched but that hasnt move since last Friday, so feel cant rely on that. None of our group have received and we all paid separately. However we have got our parking passes! Really hope its not a box office collection job 😞 

The % sent always seems to jump in fits and starts. 

• Like 1

the issue with Royal Mail it seems now is that you cant get to collect it from local sorting office , the cards keep giving redelivery days but the option for sort office collection has vanished . so if you work during delivery times its a ball ache to sort