Snap Chat Maps

waynewdk

Just had a look at Snap Chat maps, for anyone who’s not used it before. Press the bottom pin symbol, bottom left, it gives off heat signals of people who post videos to snap chat stories and not private, well so far it’s picking up one snap chat video, of a guy on the site moving, some fencing or path, only one at the moment, but I’m guessing the heat maps will start hitting up, also I’m guessing we can contact the guy and ask him to keep us posted maybe

Just now, waynewdk said:

Just had a look at Snap Chat maps, for anyone who’s not used it before. Press the bottom pin symbol, bottom left, it gives off heat signals of people who post videos to snap chat stories and not private, well so far it’s picking up one snap chat video, of a guy on the site moving, some fencing or path, only one at the moment, but I’m guessing the heat maps will start hitting up, also I’m guessing we can contact the guy and ask him to keep us posted maybe

Excellent detective work. Definitely ask him for more. 

1 minute ago, waynewdk said:

people accessing site are asked to sign a confidentiality agreement I think .... and definately not supposed to give away any secrets ... 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

people accessing site are asked to sign a confidentiality agreement I think .... and definately not supposed to give away any secrets ... 

I don’t think we can add him, or contact him, see what gets posted , I’m guessing he’ll keep everything under wraps that we can’t see via the cam