Flash mob

Crazyfool01

9 minutes ago, ErnestWorthing said:

Can’t tell if you’re trolling or not!

It's genuine. Been going for years. Everyone has or dresses in something pink. We all make different kinds of shots like skittles vodka etc and meet up every year by the big tree on pyramid field. If you happen on Thursday to be near there you will see what I mean. Its grown into loads of us over the years 

5 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

It's genuine. Been going for years. Everyone has or dresses in something pink. We all make different kinds of shots like skittles vodka etc and meet up every year by the big tree on pyramid field. If you happen on Thursday to be near there you will see what I mean. Its grown into loads of us over the years 

I’d rather rip my own arms off than hang around with a bunch of facebook “live laugh love” huns at Glastonbury. But thanks for the offer.

5 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

Trolling because it’s a fb glasto chat thing and this is efests ? 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Trolling because it’s a fb glasto chat thing and this is efests ? 

This forum is funny sometimes. It's just a group of people that goto a place and have a laugh. You either go or don't go. I only asked if others go. If you don't fine if you think it's pretentious fine. I've met a few lovely people there and still go to see people each year. Each to their own innit. We are all different and that's what makes the world go round. 

38 minutes ago, ErnestWorthing said:

I’d rather rip my own arms off than hang around with a bunch of facebook “live laugh love” huns at Glastonbury. But thanks for the offer.

I see worthing in your name. Ever goto Sterns nightclub? 

Just now, Aragorn said:

This forum is funny sometimes. It's just a group of people that goto a place and have a laugh. You either go or don't go. I only asked if others go. If you don't fine if you think it's pretentious fine. I've met a few lovely people there and still go to see people each year. Each to their own innit. We are all different and that's what makes the world go round. 

Oh absolutely and there are many people on here that choose to be on both groups … it’s no slight on the other but it’s a bit like walking into Tesco wearing an Asda advertising board . I’ve not yet seen anyone post asking who’s attending the efest meet on the Facebook group though 

I don't think this is a glasto chat thing. I don't go on there. Awhile ago there was a breakaway group from efests called red triangle or something that setup shop in Pennards.  I'm not party to that though I know people in it..

28 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

Oh trust me my dear, there’s no chance I would find it “pretentious”. I hope you have an absolutely wonderful time though, enjoy your meet up and enjoy your festival. 

• Upvote 1

Everything things that's wrong with today's Glastonbury In Name Only.

Back in the good old days we'd buy our tickets from HMV the week before, sneak through the fence, have a campfire back at our tent with lots of wax flares whilst wearing jester hats and only then do a choreographed dance routine to Ozric Tentacles.

21 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Everything things that's wrong with today's Glastonbury In Name Only.

Back in the good old days we'd buy our tickets from HMV the week before, sneak through the fence, have a campfire back at our tent with lots of wax flares whilst wearing jester hats and only then do a choreographed dance routine to Ozric Tentacles.

I certainly remember in 2000 sitting in a pub on the Friday night then suddenly all deciding to goto glasto with no tickets..that was the year I was hooked