What's your perfect weather?

stuartbert two hats

Temp range  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Perfect Weather

4 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Anywhere between 20-25 is great in my opinion but as long as it's a dry festival (and build up) then I don't care. I'd take cooler if it meant trainers were doable all festival.

And to be honest, I can't get my head round any other opinion. They must have very different bodies to me!

21 minutes ago, waynewdk said:

Upto 26 I like on holiday, but when drinking a lot and no pool, 20-21, when i drink it feels like 30 degree, maybe it just the tent, has anyone ever measure their tent temperature 

I know at Cut Capers in Avalon on early Saturday afternoon in 2019 they measured it at over 40 degrees during the gig! 

I’d take it over a mud bath but it is energy sapping in a different way. 

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

yeah, a temperature culture war as people can't get enough of it on the weather thread.

If it's sunny, then 18 max, if it's cloudy I will permit early 20s. Anyone who says anything different is just a total w*nker.

So are you doing everyone a favour and staying at home with your curtains closed if the weathers warm and sunny? 

21/22,  passing cloud to give some respite from the sun, no rain. 

anything above 26/27 is a nightmare if you are doing anything other than sitting in the shade with a beer. The Tuesday in 2017 was not fun, even hotter than the Wednesday, thank god it eased off for the rest of the festival.

Edited by Smeble

I like it dry and temperate. I'm happy anywhere within a reasonably wide range of about 16-24 degrees,  and the wind can naff off too.  Would definitely trade off a few degrees of heat for a promise of no wind. 

If I wanted 25+ temperatures I'd go to European festivals where the bands start in the warm evenings and go through the night,  and you can spend the hot day time in swimming pools or (in the shade by) the beach. 

16 hours ago, evilduck said:

20, dry, mix of cloud and sun and not much wind. Perfect for T-shirts during the day but not too hot for running around 

Yep, this. Make it happen evilduck