Cheap Tickets / Seatfiller links Thread

gfa

2 hours ago, Greenelk said:

Evening all.

When do the really cheap APE tickets usually start appearing, and who sells them?  Thanks

The last few years they have seemed to offload spare tickets to poor selling days via NHS Ticket distributors.

Concert for Carers doing cheap APE tickets for those who were wait listed. 

We have two special offers available in the new ballots below:

1. General admission tickets for £11.75

2. VIP Garden tickets for £29.35

Ok I got through and I think I can get two tickets as that’s what I applied for if you are a genuine member of TFG and you want to go to one of them I can get you I applied for Loyle Carner but it looks like I can get any date. Let me know asap as they will go and I have appointments all day tomorrow 

3 minutes ago, angelin said:

Ok I got through and I think I can get two tickets as that’s what I applied for if you are a genuine member of TFG and you want to go to one of them I can get you I applied for Loyle Carner but it looks like I can get any date. Let me know asap as they will go and I have appointments all day tomorrow 

I’m a TFG member and been (annoyingly) unsuccessful - would love one for the Kaytranada day if poss! Can DM and wire you the fee etc 🙂 

1 minute ago, Ben_Monk said:

I’m a TFG member and been (annoyingly) unsuccessful - would love one for the Kaytranada day if poss! Can DM and wire you the fee etc 🙂 

Let me look I might see if I can do it direct with your details I always have this fear someone will get stopped on my tickets 😀

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Riggins said:

Would love an LCD if poss please. Not a member of TfG but do work for a charity and wish they'd reply to my emails so I could actually become a member! 

Yeah we applied months and months ago as a charity. Emailed the other day to ask and they said they were a small team and would get through to it soon, but looks unlikely to be for these. 

Edited by strummer77

12 hours ago, Dales said:

Concert for Carers doing cheap APE tickets for those who were wait listed. 

We have two special offers available in the new ballots below:

1. General admission tickets for £11.75

2. VIP Garden tickets for £29.35

Is it possible to share this link? I'm on tickets for good but didn't get any. If not, no worries, will keep looking.

1 minute ago, joenffc said:

Is it possible to share this link? I'm on tickets for good but didn't get any. If not, no worries, will keep looking.

they cancelled the link for me as I initially applied for Mitski & Kaytranda tickets. They said they made a mistake in sending the link and we’re not offering for the first weekend. A real pain as from the initial email I was going to get those tickets.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dales said:

they cancelled the link for me as I initially applied for Mitski & Kaytranda tickets. They said they made a mistake in sending the link and we’re not offering for the first weekend. A real pain as from the initial email I was going to get those tickets.

Shame! Hopefully they'll be further offers in the next few days.

9 hours ago, joenffc said:

Shame! Hopefully they'll be further offers in the next few days.

Still puzzled at the ideaa the second weekend must be selling so much worse then the first, that they need to shift all the second weekend days. Clinging on to the idea that maybe tickets may come up on other sites.

On 8/7/2024 at 6:12 PM, strummer77 said:

Yeah we applied months and months ago as a charity. Emailed the other day to ask and they said they were a small team and would get through to it soon, but looks unlikely to be for these. 

Same as me really, I don't know whether to just give up. I chased after giving some time after one of the founders sadly passed but didn't even get a reply. Be nice to have the rejection if that's what it would be! Ah well