LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

worth doing especially if you can get a sitting on a non music day 🙂 ... sells out pretty quick though 

I assume you pay for this at time of booking?

I might be tempted by Wednesday 6pm or Thursday 2pm but still convinced I’ll regret it. Not because of the food of course. Because I reckon I’ll have stumbled upon something awesome and won’t want to leave.

4 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I assume you pay for this at time of booking?

I might be tempted by Wednesday 6pm or Thursday 2pm but still convinced I’ll regret it. Not because of the food of course. Because I reckon I’ll have stumbled upon something awesome and won’t want to leave.

I was fortunate to get a cancellation from someone on here but yep pay and choose sitting I presume . It won’t be allocated at a time you don’t want … cocktails were nice 🙂 …. I probably would have appreciated it a little more if I hadn’t been scrabbling around looking for stuff in the undergrowth for the preceding hour 

8 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I was fortunate to get a cancellation from someone on here but yep pay and choose sitting I presume . It won’t be allocated at a time you don’t want … cocktails were nice 🙂 …. I probably would have appreciated it a little more if I hadn’t been scrabbling around looking for stuff in the undergrowth for the preceding hour 

I assume these are extra? You get just the 2 courses for the £45?

5 minutes ago, ticketboy69 said:

No, not at all. You obviously haven’t tried it. But this sort of thing isn’t for everyone. 

I have tried it and felt like it didn't deserve the premium price. 

41 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Yeah my mate had water and I treated myself to one on my birthday … around £8 if I remember 

£8 for a cocktail where its £45 for 2 courses and within a festival is surprisingly really good

Edited by gfa
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, ticketboy69 said:

didn’t bear any resemblance to the experience we’ve had and we’ve been for Sunday lunch for the last 5 Glastonbury festivals. 

your experience hasn't been everyone's. and mine wasn't good enough that i wanted to repeat it.

Edited by Neil

37 minutes ago, ticketboy69 said:

In retrospect, you’re not wrong and I could have put it better. Some of the food retailers are overpriced…but many are great value. Fish Finger Heaven is always good value. 

Don't think they are there anymore..well I couldn't find them