jparx

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Monday - Pilton Palais

Tuesday - Block 9

Wednesday - Nothing

Thursday - Car Henge

Friday - Arcadia + map

Friday 31st - full lineup

Do we know what to expect from Car Henge? Will it be William's Green-esque? Will we even get extra headliner-time bands?

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Monday - Pilton Palais

Tuesday - Block 9

Wednesday - Nothing

Thursday - Car Henge

Friday - Arcadia + map

Friday 31st - full lineup

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Pilton Palais today

Carhenge Wednesday 

Block9 Friday

Greenpeace Tuesday

Full line-up Wednesday (minus Arcadia)

New Arcadia details and line-up Friday 

1/6 correct so far for you both, good start to the week. 

23 minutes ago, Little Andy said:

Do we know what to expect from Car Henge? Will it be William's Green-esque? Will we even get extra headliner-time bands?

I think we should expect some sort of expansion on the music, given the likely addition of the new structures within it. I suppose the size of those acts will be determined by how big the area is

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, incident said:

Trust me when I say that design is far, far better than anything I could manage to put together.

That design is far, far better than anything most of the areas manage to put together! 

It’s almost too good to be a legitimate Glastonbury area poster! 

42 minutes ago, Little Andy said:

I thought I read fat boy slim is meant to be playing carhenge...or did I dream it 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

4 minutes ago, gazzared said:

I thought I read fat boy slim is meant to be playing carhenge...or did I dream it 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Nothing confirmed yet, but it's a possibility based on this post from last year.

image.png.5894b735f88ebc72490f597ff4aed68f.png

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mcbatesman said:

Slightly unrelated but is there any threads or things for people looking at lift shares?

there is an entire section called 'lift shares' for just this need. next to CHAT and QUESTIONS on Efestivals.

9 minutes ago, Dreamingofsunnydays said:

Gosh I really really really hope that poster is fake. 

There is so much there for me as a film buff it would kick some of the music acts into touch. Especially the q & a’s. Jesus 

Me too... The idea of a Q&A with Dennis Villeneuve or Edgar Wright would be hard to turn down

27 minutes ago, drunk pumpkin said:

there is an entire section called 'lift shares' for just this need. next to CHAT and QUESTIONS on Efestivals.

Ahhhh in my defence I have chat link saved and never go on any other sections 🤣

• Like 1

Andrew Scott making a few appearances. Johnny Flynn who was in Ripley with him is playing the park stage as well. Wonder if they'll be found off their nuts together in the temple at 4am?

I doubt it but would be funny!

Edited by Scrump

17 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Really upped their game this year in terms of the Q&As and intros.

Yeah Florence Pugh is a big one I noticed.

Also Barbie'll be popular on Wednesday I bet.

Friday

Our first star guest appearance is with Andrew Scott in National Theatre Live’s Vanya. Straight after that is Tilda Swinton introducing her latest pre-release film the quirky comedy Problemista. Next up Florance Pugh will be talking about her experiences on the set of the epic Dune: part 2. Followed by a screening of heartfelt drama All Of Us Strangers with Director Andrew Haigh, and stars Paul Mescal and Andrew Scott. Finally, our late film is Baby Driver and Q&A with director Edgar Wright.

Saturday

The next day we’re celebrating the 20th anniversary of cult favourite Shaun Of The Dead with Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright. Our Saturday night film is also part of our Vampire series with a Q&A from Tilda Swinton talking about Jim Jarmusch’s insanely cool vampire film Only Lovers left Alive. Fun fact: Tilda’s part in this film qualified her for her cameo in the hit TV series What We do in the Shadows.

Sunday

Finally, on Sunday, we kick off with I’m not There, a rumination on the life of Bob Dylan, where six characters embody different aspect of the musician’s life and work. Cate Blanchett is one of those six, and the two-time Oscor winner will be with us for the Q&A. After that is Unicorns and a Q&A with Ben Hardy (X-Men: Apocalypse, Bohemian Rhapsody), Jason Patel and the directors: Sally El-Hosaini and James Krishna Floyd. Its followed by a screening of Murnau’s Nosferatu (1922) with an Intro by Dan Smith (Bastille) and live score by Chris Green.