LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

7 minutes ago, franks said:

Multiple Con Man appearances across the weekend are getting me excited but surely this is wrong?! 5 minutes in NYC Downlow?!

IMG_9318.jpeg

The Guardian article mentions 3 'secret' 5 minute sets. I assume this one has been listed by accident as they were on the leaked Block 9 poster, but not the Block 9 announcement.

31 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

Is there a way to see who's been newly added?

There's no debate and I'm still super excited, this Pyramid Stage on the whole is unbelievably weak. Even when you compare it massively smaller festivals.

cARTmtn.png

i think it’s quite strong however, i think majority of all those acts have toured recently (last 1/2 year). Its missing some of the previous surprise acts we sometimes get (miley, pharrel and biffy clyro come to mind but deffo more) but its still good. 

I wasn’t blown away by the line up but now the times are out im really excited…each day is solid for me 

4 minutes ago, RutgerGM said:

When can we expect an updated Clashfinder for the biggest stages?

This is the big one, my small brain can't comprehend the clashes etc. without the clashfinder visuals! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fearless_Fish said:

Are we missing some Green Futures stages here? Lizard Stage, Small World etc.?

40% of my must sees appear to be clashing atm!

Lizard is on there.

Small World isn't, but their website does list them as attending in 2024 so hopefully they'll be added later.

3 minutes ago, kugglaw said:

DJ set…but you never know…but I doubt anything crazy will happen

I saw them do the same thing a few weeks back in Birmingham. Jarvis dropped a Hot Chip tune and Alexis sang it live - but don't think that's quite what you meant... 

4 minutes ago, Fish Bulb said:

I saw them do the same thing a few weeks back in Birmingham. Jarvis dropped a Hot Chip tune and Alexis sang it live - but don't think that's quite what you meant... 

4 minutes ago, Fish Bulb said:

yeah I imagine it’ll be something like that, right? Only way I’d imagine it’d be more is if you turned up and saw a piano on stage.

Should be a laugh anyway, Alexis is a pretty eclectic DJ. Was the thing you went to good?