LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

8 minutes ago, Festival18 said:

Perhaps not festival related, but a conspiracy theory nonetheless - does anyone why there is a password on the hyperlink posted for Jamie XX on the lineup? 

looks like whoever looks after his website has left it in 'admin' mode on the providers hosting (Squarespace)

edit: is's even more boring that that. Glastonbury have just used the wrong link, the correct one is: https://jamiexx.com/

Edited by paulshane
  • Like 1

The lineup clashes Friday are grilling and fatboy clash with prydz Saturday is grrr but overall I'd say the remainder does feel quite cheaply done. It is an attending year overall for me where its so very borderline as them putting a lineup out vs the money equally. Yes there are multiple acts but you can't see more than one at once so the value in those 3 acts of your interest only counts for one. Finally being able to see fatboy slim on a stage unopposed to a headline except Prydz presuming Glade is a normal set though is very good for me as it probably saves victorious trip. I presume his arcadia set is just a dj set.

8 minutes ago, richy24 said:

I’d say there’s a good chance that this is Frank Turner, for those interested. Unless BA Baracus is making an appearance this year.

IMG_1629.jpeg

I pity the fool, that doesn't treat there mother right

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Festival18 said:

Perhaps not festival related, but a conspiracy theory nonetheless - does anyone why there is a password on the hyperlink posted for Jamie XX on the lineup? 

Very odd might have to check that 

9 hours ago, stuie said:

they have impressive stats and you’re probably right but - no one - they, them, him or her, should ever play multiple nights. 

Oh I agree... 100%

And I 'think' most Metallica fans I know agreed last year too. 🙂