LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

1 hour ago, CH0161 said:

Anyone else reckon Glasto HQ have got this thread up on the big screen and were pissing themselves at 12? 😄

...and haven't stopped pi$$ing themselves all day

Last year the full line-up dropped 22 days before opening... we're currently 27 days to go... are we sure we're getting the line-up this month..?!  Could be early next week if the gap is the same as the last couple of years.

6 minutes ago, CR77 said:

Last year the full line-up dropped 22 days before opening... we're currently 27 days to go... are we sure we're getting the line-up this month..?!  Could be early next week if the gap is the same as the last couple of years.

I was thinking similar but I think the Glade and Arcadia both said timings will be out by the end of the month.

5 minutes ago, CR77 said:

404 error - pattern not found. It seems you were looking for a pattern. Please revert to completely baseless speculation immediately.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Acid_Haze said:

I was thinking similar but I think the Glade and Arcadia both said timings will be out by the end of the month.

It's entirely possible that it was an assumption rather than knowledge though, just based on the past few years.

Just having a look at the BBC Introducing lineup now and surely a few of these bands will play more than just the one set over the weekend? Has that happened in the past?

Maruja, Jordan Mackampa, Tors etc. - i'm sure they aren't rocking up to just play the 1 set at Glastonbury. Just can't see where else they'd play if Williams Green isn't much of a thing anymore. Greenpeace?

10 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Just having a look at the BBC Introducing lineup now and surely a few of these bands will play more than just the one set over the weekend? Has that happened in the past?

Maruja, Jordan Mackampa, Tors etc. - i'm sure they aren't rocking up to just play the 1 set at Glastonbury. Just can't see where else they'd play if Williams Green isn't much of a thing anymore. Greenpeace?

Some might show up in places like the Crow's Nest, the Open Arms, Bread & Roses, the backstage bars, etc

27 minutes ago, incident said:

It's entirely possible that it was an assumption rather than knowledge though, just based on the past few years.

Yep you could be right!

Just seen that Annie Mac + Nick Grimshaw are visiting the farm next week and talking to Emily for their sidetracked podcast, surely the full lineup'll be out before that right??

Edited by Acid_Haze

19 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I think you can rest now 

Rest sounds like another word for waiting. Like, "sorry madam, the chef is running late so you can rest for 45 minutes till your meal arrives" lol