LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

3 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Erm

No

maybe instead of acting dickish like that just say nothing. i was trying to annoy you the same as you were trying to annoy me. glad it worked.

• Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

maybe instead of acting dickish like that just say nothing. i was trying to annoy you the same as you were trying to annoy me. glad it worked.

I am yet again baffled by your reply - you ignore my last post and return to an old one of mine quoting it in isolation and making comments that really are quite unconnected........................... but at least you admit you were trying to annoy me which is not something I was doing to you.

Perhaps try and calm down and stop being such an angry interweb suser.

tata

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

I am yet again baffled by your reply - you ignore my last post and return to an old one of mine quoting it in isolation and making comments that really are quite unconnected........................... but at least you admit you were trying to annoy me which is not something I was doing to you.

Perhaps try and calm down and stop being such an angry interweb suser.

tata

the reason i am not commenting on my other posts is that they were obviously piss takes stemming from your first post. if you didnt want this why randomly aim an annoying reply at me?

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I'm feeling confident for tomorrow. I've been on leave since last Wednesday and know I'm returning to a shed load of sh*t to deal with and zoom calls. Bound to happen.

Same here 😭 

23 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

the reason i am not commenting on my other posts is that they were obviously piss takes stemming from your first post. if you didnt want this why randomly aim an annoying reply at me?

Get a room you two. Or go and argue over private messages. We're waiting on next announcements here 

• Upvote 12

48 minutes ago, kpins said:

Get a room you two. Or go and argue over private messages. We're waiting on next announcements here 

so who is taking a palestine flag this year??

@Gwladboy sorry for offending. youve downvoted me as many times as youve posted this year!! 😱

Edited by Nuthugger
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

52 minutes ago, Iphigenia said:

I was really hoping for a weekend announcement 😿

Same! I have been off work with nothing going on while also feeling rubbish with a bad cold and it really would have been the best distraction 🥺 Oh well, back to work tomorrow (still with cold) 

2 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

D-Day 80th anniversary so highly unlikely I would say.

I don't think that would stop them announcing the lineup that day. That being said Tuesday 4th June just feels right to me. Think in recent years Tuesday has been a pretty popular day for the full lineup drop (2015, 2016, 2017 and 2023)

Edited by Acid_Haze

3 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

I don't think that would stop them announcing the lineup that day. Maybe wednesday then? Then the podcast the day after

Several 'patriotic' publications would enjoy them doing it on Thursday and use it against them as 'proof' the lefties hate veterans.

6 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Several 'patriotic' publications would enjoy them doing it on Thursday and use it against them as 'proof' the lefties hate veterans.

I've just found out that the first televised version of the sidetracked podcast is on Monday, and it'll be based at the farm, interviewing Shania Twain. Noticed someone on here mentioned that but I totally ignored it. Thinking there could be a chance of the lineup being out before then. Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning then.

1 hour ago, Miathedog said:

Same here 😭 

Me 3. Been off for a week, really busy tomorrow and out tomorrow night. Bound to be tomorrow. Hopefully it’ll be in the clashfinder by the time I finish work on Tuesday. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

I've just found out that the first televised version of the sidetracked podcast is on Monday, and it'll be based at the farm, interviewing Shania Twain. Noticed someone on here mentioned that but I totally ignored it. Thinking there could be a chance of the lineup being out before then. Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning then.

That was me and I don’t think it’s at the farm I think it’s at her ranch. 

2 hours ago, Nuthugger said:

@Gwladboy sorry for offending. youve downvoted me as many times as youve posted this year!! 😱

Right basically no one cares about this post at all so either keep it on full lineup drop without there being need to bring up palestinian flags or don't post at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

It’s not even the lineup though as far as anyones concerned just the set times and a few more bands. Don’t think the right wing papers would notice. But yeah earlier hopefully.

I'm still hoping that Orbital will be playing later than usual on the park as they are joint headliners. Also if they have somehow managed to avoid fontaines and idles clashing I will be buzzing. As above post, just wanting the set times now.

30 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

I'm still hoping that Orbital will be playing later than usual on the park as they are joint headliners. Also if they have somehow managed to avoid fontaines and idles clashing I will be buzzing. As above post, just wanting the set times now.

If anything Orbital will be on earlier due to an extended set length. And you might as well give up on there not being an Idles and Fontaines clash. It’s dumb,  but it’s happening. 

4 hours ago, Nuthugger said:

You're a nobhead but you're funny, I'll give you that 😂🤣😂🤣😂

53 minutes ago, Walter Sobchak said:

Up early ready for today's disappointments.

The disappointments just being all the clashes youre gonna discover on the full lineup drop!