What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2023?

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

Ordered these this morning. They were on offer at Amazon for £46. I have always worn Converse and Wellingtons to Glastonbury. But must admit that I found it heavy going on my feet last year in Converse. I like the look and sound of these boots, so bought them (half a size up from my usual size as I read that's the thing to do). Looking forward to breaking them in before the festival 🙂

Screenshot_20230302-103114~2.png

My Regatta walking boots have arrived. My first ever pair of walking boots. They are very comfortable. Looking forward to breaking them in further ready for Glastonbury. Very happy with them. 

Kids have started walking the dog with me after school (normally "too tired")

Told them they've gotta build their stamina up because they're not coming if they're going to moan. I'm not lugging around a trolly so told them I haven't paid for their tickets so if they dint make an effort to get walking practise in then it's not too late to call grandma to babysit for the week 🤣🤣

They're desperate to come so walking it is 👍🏼

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Kids have started walking the dog with me after school (normally "too tired")

Told them they've gotta build their stamina up because they're not coming if they're going to moan. I'm not lugging around a trolly so told them I haven't paid for their tickets so if they dint make an effort to get walking practise in then it's not too late to call grandma to babysit for the week 🤣🤣

They're desperate to come so walking it is 👍🏼

Excellent. That's my kind of parenting 🙂

1 minute ago, gazzared said:

Cashed in my Asda rewards for Glastonbury booze

IMG_20230307_223944.jpg

done well there ... that app has a nice surprise although obviously doesnt make up for the extra costs of inflation  .... I hear some of the train strikes are off so that help this years transport arrangements run a bit better 

Just now, RatingsAndMoney said:

Happy days! I must say the Raspberry Ripple flavour sounds stunning! Hope that makes this years flavour line up on the farm.

yeah thats the one ive got although in bottles so it wont be coming with me ... the cans of the standard stuff will be frozen solid in advance 

• Like 1

On 3/2/2023 at 9:06 AM, rwhitehouse13 said:

I need a replacement tent pole because one of mine is broken (I forgot this last year and only remembered when I had to put up said tent at a festival, v annoying) - anyone know a good place to get replacement tent poles? Any help much appreciated!

Often the manufacturers sell spares

• Like 1

On 3/12/2023 at 9:17 AM, IFinallyGotATicket said:

Can you do the full song? 😂😂😂

Kinda, but my form for the last thirty seconds or so leaves much to be desired 🙈

5 hours ago, IFinallyGotATicket said:

😂😂😂It's a tough one alright, I try do it with press ups but no chance 

I tried it once with press ups off my knees...no chance! 🏋🏻‍♀️