What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2023?

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

6 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

anything you can add ? do love creative stuff 🙂 

For sure!! I'm going to be making a crochet bralet with a corset back and crochet shorts in brown 4ply with white daisies embroidered all over 😄 I thought I had a photo of the top i made last year but somehow all i have is a process pic before i joined it all together! I've also got this top which I made in the crafts tents at Sziget last year - another project for this year is to embroider black and white over the letters to make them more embossed for Friday night! I'm sure once I've done these two I'll have a bunch more I always seem to be stressed right up to the festival making sure all my crafts are done in time hahaha

Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 14.30.13.png

PXL_20220815_171518139_2 (1).jpg

• Like 2

On 3/14/2023 at 2:36 PM, ahoykatie said:

For sure!! I'm going to be making a crochet bralet with a corset back and crochet shorts in brown 4ply with white daisies embroidered all over 😄 I thought I had a photo of the top i made last year but somehow all i have is a process pic before i joined it all together! I've also got this top which I made in the crafts tents at Sziget last year - another project for this year is to embroider black and white over the letters to make them more embossed for Friday night! I'm sure once I've done these two I'll have a bunch more I always seem to be stressed right up to the festival making sure all my crafts are done in time hahaha

Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 14.30.13.png

PXL_20220815_171518139_2 (1).jpg

Amazing!!! 🤩

3 hours ago, giantkatestacks said:

Just put son's ticket back in the pot as he has a work place. 

Did you actually cancel it? I just thought if I don’t pay balance that will do the job? I also have a work place. 

2 hours ago, giantkatestacks said:

Yeah I just wanted to make sure it was done and got my 25 back!

There’s 5 other people on my booking so I think I’m just gonna leave it well alone! I’d hate for them to cancel the wrong on or something! 😬😂

• Upvote 1

On 3/18/2023 at 12:18 PM, dotdash79 said:

I bought this shirt, it cost a fortune but I'm due a load of tax back, and it's been living in my head rent free for the last 9 months.

image.thumb.png.bb70abe72d914802a801aa4cc9ef1c1e.png

Wow! I've just seen the cost. I'd want them to throw in the rest of the arm material in for that price! Actually, that's not quite true - I think I'd want them to throw in a dodgy van with 6 months MOT still on it, for that kind of monetary transaction. 

• Like 1