What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2023?

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

15 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Oh that sounds nice, inside or was it nice enough to sit out side?

Outside. Was lovely in the sun. Managed to climb the Tor with a? Chest infection and have a picnic with my Wife for Mother’s Day, then gently walked down. Was packed up there today. Thankfully only live a 10 minute walk to the Rifleman’s.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I just found this Glastonbury ribbon, three metres of it, that was bought during the dark days of lockdown. Havnt a clue what to do with it. Probably stick it round a hat. Not quite up to the standard of other certain hat designers😉

D023C619-56C3-48C1-8AC4-CC076B2EEA33.thumb.jpeg.77701785b878b83eb1f392415fdbccc5.jpeg

Genius idea in true blue Peter fashion here is one I made earlier 🙂 

image.jpg

Edited by Crazyfool01
  • Like 1

Got the kids "my first Glasto" tshirts sorted today 😁

Also secured a place for their Primary School to take part in the Oxfam Education Art project so they'll be creating a banner for the Park.

And finally, my Moth cocktails arrived 👍🏼 so it's been a productive day 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

Where did you get them from?

I got both the wellies and the insoles from Amazon.

Dr. Scholl's Comfort Double Air-Pillo Insoles, 1 Pair, Men Size 7-13, Women Size 5-10 https://amzn.eu/d/9YzkJ7p

I've used the Dunlop welly/insoles combo for 6 previous Glastonburys and it works for me. (Please note: Didn't prevent the infamous Glasto Toe, however....).

Edited by BlueJeansAndWhiteTshirts
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Got the kids "my first Glasto" tshirts sorted today 😁

Also secured a place for their Primary School to take part in the Oxfam Education Art project so they'll be creating a banner for the Park.

And finally, my Moth cocktails arrived 👍🏼 so it's been a productive day 

That's ace! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

I’m really struggling to find insoles with arch supports for my converse that fit and don’t cramp my foot. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I think the problem is the fact there’s no sole to easily take out.

It takes a bit of planning, but going up one size on converse and putting proper insoles in them makes em a lot more comfy and supportive. They're a bit of a disgrace in foot comfort after a day if they're standard soles. 

• Thanks 1