What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2023?

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

Started panicking that my chairs and new sleep mat are far too big to carry in, which they blatantly are. Bought a new lightweight chair that packs down really small and now considering the same for a sleep mat. My old one was tiny but stupidly thin and uncomfortable.

5 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

i have that very tarp hat, which i got my mam to adorn with my old glastonbury wristbands. Its a wonderful hat and i will nod with full respect to you should i see you at the fest 😊

What a brilliant idea! I went for a floppy one this time around. They're fantastic products.

1 hour ago, dhtjmnd12 said:

Hi everyone, it’s my first time at the festival this year, and was wanting to get a flag, is this the best chat to ask about it? Didn’t know if there was anywhere in particular is best to get them from? Thanks 🙂

Why?

Hopefully, just to mark your tent!

I actually have a chemo head at the moment Im expecting sone hair by then but not alot. I would really appreciate some recommendations for a proper hat that will keep the rays off me. I bekeive theres a Canadian company? Also its the day isnt it theres no reprieve. I will also need some kind of chair which I can easily carry on my own that wont annoy people. And anything else practical you can help with. Its going to be different but we do what we can. None of us knows. Lets just make it a great one 🤞

15 minutes ago, angelin said:

I actually have a chemo head at the moment Im expecting sone hair by then but not alot. I would really appreciate some recommendations for a proper hat that will keep the rays off me. I bekeive theres a Canadian company? Also its the day isnt it theres no reprieve. I will also need some kind of chair which I can easily carry on my own that wont annoy people. And anything else practical you can help with. Its going to be different but we do what we can. None of us knows. Lets just make it a great one 🤞

not sure your style but a tarp one posted by Kalifire above would work well