What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2023?

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

11 minutes ago, thewomble said:

Never actually tried this myself but pleased we’ve not got Carlsberg! Will have to give this a go 👌🏻

It’s pretty a pretty refreshing pilsner and will definitely go down well from the bars on a hot summers day. Much better than Carlsberg that’s for sure. 

Got the bike trailer out and went to the park with the kids in it. The park is at the top of a big hill, not to steep but long, probably pyramid stage to the top of big ground. Did it last summer and was fine, needed a couple of rests this time. Kids grow a lot in a year 

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

Took the kids to Legoland and got soaked wet through whilst looking at this, which I’m hoping isn’t a sign of things to come.

Also need to get a new waterproof jacket…

FBDD9F6B-BD19-418C-B192-D4BD5129CB03.jpeg

Make perfect sense now. Stone Henge in the interstage area.

1 minute ago, Jay Pee said:

Acquired a carp fishing trolley (I don't fish) and upspecced the suspension to solid tyres and built a "royal box" for my Granddaughter. Painting it up Sunday.

IMG20230506154219.jpg

IMG20230506154233.jpg

I don't need it but I want one haha... Deffo a market out there for a festival beefy trolley 

1 minute ago, gazzared said:

I don't need it but I want one haha... Deffo a market out there for a festival beefy trolley 

Mafe, I know, I have also crossed a Rubicon. I'm 53 and have never taken a trolley to a festival ever but the granddaughter arriving has resulted in a game change.

Wife and I normally attend on our own and March to the beat of our own drum. Three generations coming to bearded theory in a few weeks and the logistics just become more complex. I am going to paint the box in British Racing Green and then artistic wife will fully festivalise with lights on every surface.

It's only going to be used at Glastonbury for moving kit from car to camp site. I'm on site for ten days and need to bring a bit more shit this year to manage that.

• Like 1