Victorious Festival 2023 Discussion

Jack01825

28 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Add Travis, Razorlight, Paul Heaton, Basement Jaxx, The Coral, Bloc Party and my interest is there. I am not bothered really to see any of the potential mentioned headliners again though. I do however think they might grab The Prodigy. I don't see Glastonbury getting them on an exclusive or anything. Reading won't have them, I don't see them at APE, Download don't have them and nor do IOW. They could do the likes of Tramlines, Y Not, Kendall but I'm a bit out of the loop how these lot are connected now.

the issue with the Prodigy remains the exclusivity wording attached to their Irish dates   just went back to check the wording. it's very specific. "only UK and Irish outdoor headline dates for 2023"

Edited by atomised

As a real rogue option it still remains to be seen what the strokes are getting up to in the UK. unless they make a return to APE which is pretty plausible theres not much else end of summer they could do. probably only kidding myself here 🙂

6 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

Was never going to be today dude! I still think Thurs or Fri

Couldn’t see the point of doing the teaser Friday if it wasn’t today.  (And I’m on training in a moment so presumed Sod’s law would say I missed it 😂)

4 minutes ago, WhatADin said:

Just a quick one on this, so the sign went up Thursday/Friday....

It hasn't been covered by The News at all

EDIT: Went live on the site 4 mins ago.

It was covered the same day, I saw it on there. 

Just saw The Killers announced a date in Scotland Tuesday following Victorious. I wonder....

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Hoping they get announced tomoz

There is a good chance. I think Victorious and Splendour do well to cater for the older indie scene. I would take Razorlight over most indie bands around, purely as I think they are better than most things around now. 

Victorious is quite far away but looking forward to what Spendour put out.