Green man

bigbilly

1 hour ago, Nicole sanderson said:

Hi,usually a Glasto & Lost village goer but got tickets for green man,looking at hotel bell tent and the green area(along river) anyone any advice if this is a good choice or not..cheers

Enjoy, it’s an incredible festival in my opinion. No experience of bell tents though in afraid

1 hour ago, Nicole sanderson said:

Hi,usually a Glasto & Lost village goer but got tickets for green man,looking at hotel bell tent and the green area(along river) anyone any advice if this is a good choice or not..cheers

Reads post.

Looks outside at the weather.

Reads various news stories about climate change and flash flooding.

"No comment".

Delighted to have mine in the bag but looking at the amount of regular attendees that have come out empty handed, I have to wonder if some sort of loyalty option should not be explored. The fan base that have been there in the lean years where Green Man desperately needed support should be offered at the very least some sort of presale access, no? If you can show 5+ years of attendance? Tougher to track with multiple tickets vendors I suppose. 

3 hours ago, Fish Bulb said:

Me and a friend have had the same experience. Did you notice an error message after you purchased? We both had that but also had the money come out. The error message contained a number for customer services which my very patient friend called and waited on hold for an hour. They said they would go through each order like that over the weekend and allocate the correct tickets, so to look out for a confirmation email after the fact. I haven't received said email yet but I'm hopeful it will be this week.

I spoke to them yesterday and they also reassured me that they would be allocating tickets. They said that one of my orders was on an instalment plan and that was an issue I would need to pay the full amount instead. They said they would ring today for the rest of the money.

five minutes ago they put £500 into my account without explanation no email. No phone call. I will be very upset if I’ve lost the ticket.