Pulp to return in 2023

briddj

Yeah they're definitely going to be there. Question is on what stage and when, but we likely won't hear for a loooong time.

But it would be mad if against the odds and all precedents, Glastonbury announced a headliner a week before the sale. And the headliner was Pulp despite people here saying that would be impossible.

I don't think it will happen but man it would be great. 

#ThereIsNoPattern

Edited by Zoo Music Girl

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yeah they're definitely going to be there. Question is on what stage and when, but we likely won't hear for a loooong time.

But it would be mad if against the odds and all precedents, Glastonbury announced a headliner a week before the sale. And the headliner was Pulp despite people here saying that would be impossible.

I don't think it will happen but man it would be great. 

#ThereIsNoPattern

Either headlining outright or a very strong sub imo. I don’t at all buy that they’d be a Other headliner - just doesn’t seem right to me.

I’m not quite as certain that they’ll be there though. They played it last time (even if it was a secret set) and I could easily see them skipping it in favour of headlining outright at slightly smaller festivals + their own shows this time. 

Not hugely following this whole thread. But went to Latitude twice to see various bands. Shit loads of sound bleed unless you are at the main stage. Very full everywhere else other than main stage. A lot of money spent cos you can't take anything in. I shop at Waitrose, Marks and Sparks and Coop plus local shops. I drink wine.  I don't come from Greece but come from Sussex but do have a thirst for knowledge. None of you will ever understand.