Pulp to return in 2023

briddj

Just now, jannybruck said:

This year they started mid May and finished up final week in June, so if they're at Glastonbury if makes sense to do it in the days beforehand while they're in the south west.

Shit - was hoping for later in the summer so I could see Pulp. I’m ruled out of May, June and July gigs this year as Baby B II - the sequel - is due late May. 

Edited by blutarsky
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they did a Manchester show, sounds of the city haven’t announced yet I don’t think. 

tbf there's an abundance of Northern gigs they could go to. Manchester gets all the gigs anyway, Mancunians might have to come to Sheff for a change 😉 

35 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Yes, Sam Fender and George Ezra's shows this year had a full day's worth of stuff, so expect it to be filled out a bit over the coming months.

Oh that's good to know, thanks. Might make a weekend of it with Pulp on Saturday and blackpink on Sunday, just hope I don't come back from glasto with COVID (again!)

Hmmm... I'm not a fan of Finsbury Park as a venue and the ticket price is pricier than expected (though I was guessing £65 rather than £75) but it must be considered.

I presume that like other FP shows it'll have a support bill. Indeed SeeTickets are already listing Wet Leg as a support, which I can get on board with as I like some of their tunes.

15 hours ago, brettredmayne said:

Parklive ?

No way, take a look at their recent lineups

Parklife is on the sat/sun, they sometimes have a standalone heaton gig alongside it (not sure if courteeners are already that weekend i think they are doing heaton). Not sure if Pulp are big enough for standalone heaton its 80k i think although New Order did it a few years back so its not impossible

Just now, gfa said:

No way, take a look at their recent lineups

Parklife is on the sat/sun, they sometimes have a standalone heaton gig alongside it (not sure if courteeners are already that weekend i think they are doing heaton). Not sure if Pulp are big enough for standalone heaton its 80k i think although New Order did it a few years back so its not impossible

Yeah New Order did it in 2021 with Hot Chip supporting (I was there!).