Sziget 2023

#1SzigetFan

5 minutes ago, rkszblcs said:

Fun fact, it was reported that Justin and Dua were each paid roughly 750,000 euro

Really? I thought JB would've received at least 1m euro. I'm impressed they got him for less.

I mean, it would take me around 15 years to earn that and they did it in 90 minutes but still feels like decent value! Lol

Edited by swelsbyuk

18 minutes ago, ReljaGajić said:

It's gonna be even more stacked tf, have you seen the lineup from Primavera Sound from this year?

To be fair, that poster is even bigger than any 3 days of this years lineup. Kendrick, Blur and Depeche Mode are also a very expensive trio. 

That fake poster would hands down be the biggest lineup of the year if that one turned out to be true. 

I suppose @Sziget2023_Leaks  can't give us proper names anymore, because of some jerks screaming on every official sziget social media the leaks we had before. So now, he gives us clues (which is way more fun by the way ^^)

But tell me in WHICH WORLD "Amsterdam" is a clue for " Imagine Dragons" ?? it wasn't even one of their big hits ! Unlike Nothing But Thieves...

If NBT isn't at Sziget, and ID is, then this would be a mislead. Which I don't think SzigetLeaks is trying to do, remember last years' clues, they were OBVIOUS. And "Amsterdam" isn't an obvious clue for Imagine Dragons.

😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lighthouse said:

What. Those are polar opposites. 

Didnt mean it as straight comparison, usually its never that straight. 
On the other hand where do you want to  put ID? They are not fitting in any category at all 😅

about the Amsterdam clue, I think its way more fun to speculate about clue than to knew it right away. I was actually quite disappointed if the clue was resilved in two minutes. No hype in that

Edited by lukatej

3 minutes ago, rowexx said:

why do so many of you say billie eilish might be one of the headliners??

were there any leaks ab this????

Like literally the most Leaks were about her.

“Duh.”

”therefore I am”

plus she is heavily rumoured to be on Reading+Leeds so they usually share their heads.

• Like 1

So we’re currently at Billie & Imagine Dragons?

Plus Sam Fender & Yung Lean for cancellations?

What others do we think? SHM dance act? Foals as a sub or head? Green Day? I saw Kendrick is a possible at other European festivals - I wouldn’t mind him for a hip hop / rap option

Edited by Gloch

21 minutes ago, nitschd said:

Billie Eilish, Florence + The Machine, Imagine Dragons, Little Simz, Foals, Paramore, Daughter, Amyl and the sniffers, Sam Fender, M83, Yung Lean, Moderat

Is this a prediction or you have info. Please make it clear as this is stated like a fact

14 minutes ago, gfa said:

45 minutes ago, SweetJesus said:

Imagine Dragons just announced concert in Croatia on August 8 so I think they are 100% sure for Sziget.

So ID on day 1 or maybe day 2. AM were in Pula just day after Sziget 

14 minutes ago, gfa said:

Is this a prediction or you have info. Please make it clear as this is stated like a fact

I guess prediction based on what we know, but def. A good one.blockquote widgetblockquote lockquote widget

Edited by activean

2 hours ago, activean said:

So ID on day 1 or maybe day 2. AM were in Pula just day after Sziget 

I guess prediction based on what we know, but def. A good one.blockquote widgetblockquote lockquote widget

I would say that they are a name for the Thursday or the Sunday but it looks like they have a bigger pull than I though. It depends on who else is on but they seemed to have went for a big pull the first and last night.