ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

29 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Just checking, it was September 17 in 2019 that we got an e mail detailing the sale of coach and general admissions along for 2020 with confirmation of registration numbers etc. so we are a few days past that now 

I just checked and I got mine on 27th September 2019.

🙂 

16 minutes ago, Padgey said:

It's going to be a secret sale, now that would make things interesting!

Batches of a few hundred tickets, a few random times each day, for a few weeks?  That could be genius or just drive lots of people mad, including me!  I could see that taking over my life and nothing getting done until I'd gotten tickets for everyone that wanted them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Scavenger hunt. You have to find a golden ticket around the world and it has a unique code to let you enter the onsale which is password protected. Sale goes until theyre all found and purchased.

Or like that mad book with the treasure hunt that became quite a phenomenon

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masquerade_(book)

18 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Hence the some of us … good luck hope you get one after missing out last time 

Thanks! I'd be surprised if there are many who don't get lucky on the coach and then don't bother on the Sunday is all, but you never know... coach people are the smart guys who try twice!

Hope everyone here gets lucky. It's now four years since I last got one!

12 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Not to cause any panic but pending announcement tomoro in 2 weeks time some of us will know our fate … fingers crossed for everyone 

I’m nervous. I wish I could get it all over and done with. And already thinking about resales and I’m away then, most likely. Why did I do that? Even more pressure to get the tickets on the main sale 

20 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I’m nervous. I wish I could get it all over and done with. And already thinking about resales and I’m away then, most likely. Why did I do that? Even more pressure to get the tickets on the main sale 

Same here...even though I'm still away for a few more days the anxiety is creeping in. Doesn't help that I'm revisiting the Swift back catalogue and starting to think that a headline set in 2023 could be one of the greatest things the Pyramid has hosted to date 😬

2 minutes ago, I feel like Pablo said:

Can someone remind me as I can't remember, how many tickets can you buy in one transaction in general sale? Is it 6 or 8? 

It's 6 in one transaction for the general sale (pending official confirmation).

Edited by kalifire

1 hour ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

After thinking I was hanging my wristbands up after this years festival. I’ve managed to talk my Mrs into attending her first Glastonbury. Back in the game 😭

edit; just need some ticket info now.

65438C9F-2F3A-4B9D-9722-6133733906D7.gif

We had the debate if we would go again as we headed home from this years festival, not getting any younger. Decision was taken before we left the WV car park!  

On 9/21/2022 at 2:59 PM, Gnomicide said:

Good point. 

Gap from announcement until coach sale:

2020 - 16 days

2019 - 17

2017 - 24

2016 - 13 

2015 - 14

2014 - 17

We're now 15 days away from most probable coach sale date.

So what you're saying @Gnomicideis that we can bet the farm that it's going to be sometime today?

🙌🎊🎈

22 minutes ago, gfa said:

Would have thought if it was today it would be by now or does it get announced at 6pm kind of time? Its been a while!

Just checked the official twitter account and in 2019 they announced the 2020 sale at 3:48pm. Guess it could be any time really