ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

3 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

That just becomes an extension of silver Hayes then ? Which majority say was their least favorite area … and people still said it when it was called the dance village with big dance tents 

I used to enjoy that area when it had the two reggae venues - The Gully and The Blues if I remember correctly.

The first year of the dance tent (1995?) was great.

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

JPT is in an area that can't obtain a license for late night music due to its proximity to the village.

Ditch Arcadia.

Move JPT into that field, and then get double use out of it.

A substantial amount of money saved, and a decent amount of space towards the North of the site freed up.

As a bonus, it means JPT is less "out of the way" for my typical ambling.

1 hour ago, a6l6e6x said:

Feels like this has gone a bit off topic from ‘what browser should I use for glasto tickets’

(I use brave for anyone interested)

you missed the tip where if we point out all the flaws and things that could be improved then magically there'll be more tickets available.

1 minute ago, Skip997 said:

I used to enjoy that area when it had the two reggae venues - The Gully and The Blues if I remember correctly.

The first year of the dance tent (1995?) was great.

People would still moan about it being shit though  dance east and west were good at that point in time … creativity and expectations have moved on massively since . We used to be happy sat round fires chatting after all The gully went last year ,  was told it was down to costs and availability of people to do the safety checks .

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Arcadia has loads to come … it’s just unfortunate they had to take a few steps backwards … 

The call to ditch them may have been related to a desire to see the spider tipped into the Persian Gulf rather than down to their capacity for future developments.

1 hour ago, incident said:

Ditch Arcadia.

A substantial amount of money saved, and a decent amount of space towards the North of the site freed up.

I’m also pro ditching Arcadia and replacing it with something else. The whole area just doesn’t feel right and is a crowd control nightmare late at night.

The spider has had its day.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

I’m also pro ditching Arcadia and replacing it with something else. The whole area just doesn’t feel right and is a crowd control nightmare late at night.

The spider has had its day.

Totally agree.

While on the subject of revamping areas. Shangri-La also needs a serious makeover.

Edited by Skip997

2 hours ago, incident said:

Ditch Arcadia.

JPT being where arcadia is would make the overcrowding issues of this year far far worse i think