ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

If my husband and I were to try in the sale this evening are we able to try and purchase Worthy View accommodation or is that in the General Sale on Sunday? You'd think someone who has been a few times would know, but I'm rusty and tired! 

14 minutes ago, hoppi27 said:

Hope to get lucky tonight and score tickets for what would be my first time at Glasto!

Quick question:

image.thumb.png.7925e585416e885296aed410df85a38d.png

Does this mean that I would get blocked if a friend of mine, who is not going but helping me to get tickets, also enters my registration number and postcode? 

If we're both not through yet, would we get blocked for 10 minutes if we try it at the same time with the same number? Has anyone had experience with other friends helping them out?

Thanks!! x

That's fine, as long as the details are entered correctly, it will go through. The second person trying will not be able to proceed.

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

If my husband and I were to try in the sale this evening are we able to try and purchase Worthy View accommodation or is that in the General Sale on Sunday? You'd think someone who has been a few times would know, but I'm rusty and tired! 

The Worthy View sale is a few weeks later.

1 minute ago, Gnomicide said:

That's fine, as long as the details are entered correctly, it will go through. The second person trying will not be able to proceed.

And if I am already through, and the second person appears to get through afterwards (but is not able to proceed, as you say), won't I get blocked at that moment?

Thanks again and good luck everybody!!

6 minutes ago, leath02 said:

If that's the postcode registered to her account, that will work

If she's the one who ends up getting through and paying, make sure she uses a credit card though, rather than debit. Only UK debit cards accepted 

Im pretty sure regardless of whether a UK person pays if you have even a single international then it has to be a credit card

@Therealnorm maybe @Gnomicide can confirm this

1 minute ago, hoppi27 said:

And if I am already through, and the second person appears to get through afterwards (but is not able to proceed, as you say), won't I get blocked at that moment?

Thanks again and good luck everybody!!

No, you've bought the ticket then. Remember there are thousands of people working in groups to buy tickets, many potentially entering the details at the same time.

One thing NOT to do is be in more than one group, if someone is and their ticket has been purchased, the other group will not be able to progress until those details have been deleted. All time wasted that could stop you getting a ticket.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

Im pretty sure regardless of whether a UK person pays if you have even a single international then it has to be a credit card

@Therealnorm maybe @Gnomicide can confirm this

Not sure on that one, I tend to use a credit card anyway but I'd assume it's correct.

1 minute ago, Gnomicide said:

No, you've bought the ticket then. Remember there are thousands of people working in groups to buy tickets, many potentially entering the details at the same time.

One thing NOT to do is be in more than one group, if someone is and their ticket has been purchased, the other group will not be able to progress until those details have been deleted. All time wasted that could stop you getting a ticket.

This is the most important point

13 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

goes on sale in a few weeks 

Just now, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

This is @Gnomicide's equivalent of transfer deadline day. I hear he took the day off specially and is currently at home behind his desk wearing a yellow tie

😁 Trying to sound like I'm paying attention in a work meeting 'ere.

The big poster drop is my Transfer Deadline Day, ticket day is 1st games of the season.

10 minutes ago, Stonewizard666 said:

So are we expecting the previous links to coach and general sale to be working again at 6pm tonight?

No way of knowing so don’t risk refreshing a duff link. Go via Glastonbury.seetickets.com 

There is no advantage in trying to go direct to the booking link. That’s not where you get stuck in a queue.

23 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

National productivity def taking a nosedive today. 

I just threw back a problem that should have taken most of my day back to a colleague to fix (with good reasons).

Now I can go and take care of more important matters (restart router as they've done some work this morning, getting an extra ethernet cable etc)