ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

58 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Apparently I am being scary and authoritarian in my group today. I just really want to reiterate the ground rules damn it.

I really need to get like this. Still waiting for two out of four peoples details for Sunday. Bloody lamers.

5 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Hahaha I get called the General by my group around ticket day. I don't think it's a term of endearment!! 

They're always grateful when we get tickets though 

the choice of browser shouldn't matter.

15 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

if you get it before you get on the booking page eg while you are seeing the 'busy' page, then F5 a few times and if that doesn't fix it, close/reopen your browser, if that also doesn't fix it then clear your browser cookies and cache, then close/reopen the browser. 

If you get it during your purchase eg on the registration or payment pages then hit 'Back' and then resend the page to move forward in the process again.

Thanks, that's helpful to know

Me and my girlfriend are in a ticket team with a bunch of newbies this year and we’ve taken it upon ourselves to dish out the advice and try and get everyone organised. We’re aware that we’ve come across super intense but one thing I do think about this ticketing system is that it does favour those who put the effort in, get organised and work in teams. For financial reasons, I wouldn’t be as devastated if I did miss out this year compared to some of the previous years, but I’m still putting everything I can into the two sales. First thing I said to the newbies: if you’re going to try, you have to try

• Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 1:18 PM, Tranquility of Solitude said:

I’ve been on See from Edinburgh twice (2015 and 2016) and both times it was scheduled 10:30pm on the Tuesday. Left around 11pm 2015, but was quite late arriving in 2016. People were panicking. Anyway, it usually leaves from Waterloo Place.

How long is the ticket scramble likely to last tonight? Sunday is usually about 45 (from memory) however can I assume tonight will be a shorter time period?