ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

16 minutes ago, GrumpyRaver said:

Question re. The 60 refreshes per minute… if multiple devices are using the same wifi connection, is the 60 shared between them?

It is shared between IP addresses apparently but different browsers could hit different servers at See's end (there are 5 apparently) so if you get lucky they would not necessarily interfere with each other  

31 minutes ago, 2loor2iller said:

(Sorry to go off-topic/derail)

@Neil Why have I now been blocked from viewing the headliner thread along with my main account being put on approval mode that you’re refusing to approve? I literally paid for my gold membership a couple of days ago so this is bullshit.

why are you and others being c**ts  and trying to promote your cliquey forum here.

1 minute ago, 2loor2iller said:

Whoa that’s not me I assure you! 

you are always posting when the c**ts are posting.

headliners got deleted cos someone reported it. i've tried to r4estore, but can't.

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Think you’ve quoted wrong person there 

all the c**ts turn up togethe and cause chaos. they've managed to cause the headliners topic to get deleted too.

Just now, Neil said:

you are always posting when the c**ts are posting.

headliners got deleted cos someone reported it. i've tried to r4estore, but can't.

I’m posting here all the time because I’m a regular member of this forum and (most of the time) enjoy posting here. That other people are coming on and being silly or promoting other stuff at the same time is sheer coincidence.

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

all the c**ts turn up togethe and cause chaos. they've managed to cause the headliners topic to get deleted too.

You've got a track record of auto deleting threads when there's one report rather than deleting the comment in question. You might want to look in the mirror

2 minutes ago, Muppetmark said:

You've got a track record of auto deleting threads when there's one report rather than deleting the comment in question. You might want to look in the mirror

i had a brain injury last year, and struggle to cope when things are busy some people don't help with thatand do stuff to increase my workload

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

i had a brain injury last year, and struggle to cope when things are busy some people don't help with thatand do stuff to increase my workload

Look after yourself first, we'll still be here discussing refresh rates, urls and Taylor Swift. 

3 hours ago, CJB said:

Hearing all these stories about people trying to process payment for their tickets and the 3d secure messing it up is making me nervous.  I bank with Monzo and pretty much always have to approve any transaction I make online. 

Mine went through on Monzo. Authed on my phone (which is a form of 3d secure) so you should be good with that.