ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

On 10/15/2022 at 9:14 AM, Respectfatfrog said:

I'm using a tplink for my Home office in the garage I'm tortured in trying to work out weather to use the office that's hardwired or stay indoors and use the WiFi but closer to the router. Any thoughts?

no technical advantage with either.

Got a ticket last year for a mate by logging in 15 minutes late and getting straight through on 1 tab on my laptop. A lot of getting a ticket is luck.

Having a bunch of people helping out is great though, just organise it well so you don't have someone buying a ticket for someone in your group which then prevents you from getting past the registration details page.

3 minutes ago, Respectfatfrog said:

Thanks Neil will stay closer to the router I think just for old times sake 

yeah wired is better less likely to fail, theres good reason not to trust wifi too much.

On 10/16/2022 at 1:39 PM, Avalon_Fields said:

It’s a big challenge for the festival, with inflation hitting for some time to come, they maybe changing their budget regularly. Could they keep the headline ticket price down but sneak in significantly higher parking, CV, Worthy View, etc. prices??

Does the festival make much, if any, money from WV, Stinklitch and car parking? Pretty sure none of it is on the Eavis' land so I would assume the majority of money made goes to then landowner with maybe a royalty going to the festival for promoting. 

19 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

With no price yet I’ve been asking myself what would price me out of going

in all honesty I’d pay £600

I used to say there isn't a price limit but I think I'd say £500 would be my threshold these days. I'll have stopped going long before it gets to that figure though  

6 minutes ago, JayDiesel said:

Quick Q, my name is registered twice to the same postcode. As in, I have the same picture, and every other detail on the system twice, with two separate reg numbers. Is this cool? Am I at threat of voiding myself somehow?

If you're worrying about it I would recommend emailing SeeTickets/Glastonbury and getting one of them deleted just in case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scatteredscreens said:

Why is everything compared to Coachella to you? 😂

Other folks have mentioned the price compared to other UK or European festivals, as one of the few regs who goes there isn't it fair enough for them to make a comparison? 

35 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Other folks have mentioned the price compared to other UK or European festivals, as one of the few regs who goes there isn't it fair enough for them to make a comparison? 

It's not a relevant comparison, plus it's just a gentle ribbing, Supre knows he's a Coachella stan

1 hour ago, JayDiesel said:

Quick Q, my name is registered twice to the same postcode. As in, I have the same picture, and every other detail on the system twice, with two separate reg numbers. Is this cool? Am I at threat of voiding myself somehow?

So long that you don’t attempt to book 2 tickets with the registration then you are fine. 

• Like 1

Just now, scatteredscreens said:

It's not a relevant comparison, plus it's just a gentle ribbing, Supre knows he's a Coachella stan

Ah sorry, my perception was that they seem to receive more than they dish out and I'm not attuned enough to know if they deserve it or not 😉

2 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

Some people set up 2 registrations for the coach and if successful then try for the general as they prefer to drive.

The festival does review and if that happens then both tickets are cancelled.

Well the festival say they do, but has anyone actually heard of this happening in practice?