Taylor swift

brettredmayne

59 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

In my previous experiences with AXS ticket queues it does seem to use some sort of IP tracking.....but you can use a VPN I guess.

Depends o  when you have to enter your code.

Just on the vpn thing - I use Nord, and about 80% of the time Ticketmaster will force me to turn it off to get on the site. Not sure about AXS, but I wouldn’t personally use one for Ticketmaster.

I'm guessing that if I get in the waiting room for the 1100 presale tomorrow....and then don't get any tickets, whether sold out or not, my code will still be valid for the 1300 sale, or any other for that matter until I make a purchase? I don't want to check out the 1100 sale just for prices etc and then find I'm screwed for a later sale.

Anyone able to confirm? 

Edited by parsonjack

Ticketmaster T&Cs here - https://www.tourcitycapture.com/UKPreSaleCodeTerms-TM/

It’s careful to avoid saying that codes can only be used once. Would imagine it’s the same for AXS too. The only slightly vague thing is whether the code can be used for multiple separate purchases (as opposed to attempted purchases) but we’re going to assume it can. 

Good luck all. Feeling quietly confident for us all - we’ve all done this sh*t before, we know how it works and preparation is the key. Think of all the Swifty noobs buying their first gig tickets today with no clue how it all works..!

• Upvote 1

I'm assuming we can have two queues open for the two different dates right? I checked in on the Aus sale and they had different queues for Melbourne and Sydney, so I'm assuming that won't screw anything up (providing you keep to one queue/device per date?)

1 hour ago, WestCountryGirl said:

I'm not trying until tomorrow as neither London nor Edinburgh are good for me but food luck to all trying today. I've got an extra ounce of pressure on tomorrow as I've realised I have an appointment I can't reschedule at 3pm so I am down to the first two sales for Liverpool 😣

I would say that (just like with the Glastonbury sale) there's some benefit to taking part even when not looking for something. Getting to see where things are, how they work (or don't), and all join together can be that extra seconds difference when it does matter.

2 minutes ago, incident said:

I would say that (just like with the Glastonbury sale) there's some benefit to taking part even when not looking for something. Getting to see where things are, how they work (or don't), and all join together can be that extra seconds difference when it does matter.

Absolutely, I always try and peak in to the Glastonbury sale when I'm not getting tickets, even if I'm out and about and just pull it up on my phone.

6 minutes ago, incident said:

Oh for sure, I'm going to be logging on today to see the lay of the land! Will be gutting though if the opportunity would have arisen for me to get tickets today and I never see the same again 😅

Edited by WestCountryGirl
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, chazwwe said:

When we're in the queue is it at F5 job or is it a wait and hope? I presume because its an 'actual' queue its a waiting game.

Also, if I were to use my tablet on mobile network, I presume this is okay? 

Wait and hope.

1 minute ago, chazwwe said:

When we're in the queue is it at F5 job or is it a wait and hope? I presume because its an 'actual' queue its a waiting game.

Also, if I were to use my tablet on mobile network, I presume this is okay? 

Yeah waiting game. Refreshing will potentially kick you out of the queue. 

Just been on chat with customer support at AXS and it looks like they're having a widespread issue with logins from desktop/laptop at the moment. Might be helpful if anyone was having the same technical problems I was.